Gizmo from the My science project movie

Im up to my NECK in projects.
But this is my next one, actually...most of it, will be contracted out,.
All Im doing is collecting every image I can. I have a friends ready to draw it out in Illustrator.
I have "found the lamp". That's all I will say.
Once we get the box built in Styrene, it will get molded because I want it in fiberglass.

I plan to do a one of, but, maybe Ill sell shells to finance the other parts. Stay tuned.

$_57.jpg

How serious are we?
Here is the same radio used in the Movie,
GE 3-5257A AM/FM Radio CASSETTE Player BOOMBOX GHETTOBLASTER

Last edited:
Anything new on this Frank? ive had a vintage plasma saved for this project for a few years now and its still high on my things to do list. Like you I have a few projects to move first before I can do it.

Way.

It will at least be a One of a Kind. A run? No idea. Either way Im not a Junkyard approved member here, despite being on this board since it was an AOL CHAT ROOM.

So..Id probably make one and dump it on EBAY if I ever sold one.

Let me worry about that when the time comes though!
Finishing up some other things at the moment.

The price for the lamp is going to be high, so I know I will need to offset costs somehow.

Last edited:
I would give the rest of my year's salary for a gizmo. Even just how to build one. Because of this thread resurrection, I re-watched the DVD and dug up my old plasma lamp, which I only got because of that movie. I also blame you for reigniting why I want a 1968 Pontiac GTO.

I am really interested to watch this thread.

We have one to one drawings,....now I just need to pay for the custom plasma lamp.
Then we are going to start building.

Im finishing some back orders of castings....then im clearing my plate to start work.

WoodChuck here. Any chance I can get some of the 1:1 drawings or dimensions?
You selling them, willing to trade for them, etc ??
i've been known to build the weird stuff, and this seems like something I could do.
Not trying to steal your thunder, just trying to help make some of them available.

http://woodchuck.imperial-web.com is my web site if you need a reference.

I plan to do a one of, but, maybe Ill sell shells to finance the other parts. Stay tuned.[/QUOTE]

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back