Interest 'Ghostbusters' Ecto Goggles remastered NEW RUN THIS JULY

From a few posts back, I’ve seen something about us putting snaps on?

So the goggles straps aren’t finished and adjustable?

We need to fit them ourselves?

We snuck some folk in, but we're gonna call this run CLOSED.

Goggles are arriving! If you have any breakage or questions about attaching your snaps please don't hesitate!

IF YOU HAVE HEAVY DAMAGE PHOTOGRAPH THE BOX AS WELL AS THE DAMAGE!

These are insured so you'll be taken care of if anything goes horribly wrong.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Hey, Hotshot. Thanks for the order. Unfortunately, mine arrived with lots of damage. Would you prefer that I send the photos to your email address or on this forum? Additionally, what's the protocol to resolve? Would you like me to return to you for replacement?
Thank you.
-Adam

Go ahead and send pics of everything to my email I provided for PayPal payment and I'll take a look, and once I see the damage, we'll choose our path to get you covered; from coaching through the repair to send back, salvage and replace. Have no fear, we'll take care of you :)

Hey, Hotshot. Thanks for the order. Unfortunately, mine arrived with lots of damage. Would you prefer that I send the photos to your email address or on this forum? Additionally, what's the protocol to resolve? Would you like me to return to you for replacement?
Thank you.
-Adam

Ah this is worrying. I really hope international orders are well wrapped and packed, I wouldn’t be happy doing any repairs myself and want them to arrive as I’ve bought them :(

For UK customers sending something back would be expensive and incredibly slow.

Hoping all precautions are taken to prevent it being a risk.

It wasn't as bad as it sounded (I expected a crushed mask honestly) just a side knob popped off and the interior lenses popped off. Simple fixes. Rest of the replica was fine.

I received mine safe and sound and have already used it for spotting ghosts. Thank you Hotshot for a spectacular run! One of the best, most organized I have seen in a while. Much appreciated.

Just a quick weekend update; all current and fully paid international orders are out of casting and all; have their sub-assemblies completed, subassemblies parted out, or are in cleanup.

Full assembly will begin Monday, and I hope to have the 8 of you in the Post by Wednesday evening. We'll be working straight through on the remaining orders.

If you haven't paid or completed payment, now would be the time.

Happy Halloween y'all!

Howdy, how’s the progress on those 8?

Curious if they hit the post yesterday as I’m keen to get them in for the afterlife release and understand it takes time to clear international shipping first …

Thanks!

B48D2399-0C23-4120-9156-5C26D8AEB96D.jpeg
It ain't easy...but it sure is fun!

And so is this!

Alright, we got a problem.
I got 15 sets sitting here waiting for their DOT snaps. I ordered them back on the 29th, money taken, shipping notice for all three followed...

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 11.55.04 AM.png

Only the Posts and the nickel posts for another project were delivered. Contacted them on Monday, finally got this bulllllllls*&t today.

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 11.54.35 AM.png

So we're frozen unless I can find a source, which I'm working on (so far nada, but I'll keep hunting, they even show as 2 still in stock on their website...grrr....)

If anyone's wondering, store bought (Joann's etc) snaps are steel and gloss black painted, so they won't look right, and paint will just rub off. I also checked Tandy and Weaver leather (they're both local)

Anyone wants a refund for not getting them out in time for the film just PM me and I'll get you taken care of :/

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back