Interest 'Ghostbusters' Ecto Goggles remastered NEW RUN THIS JULY

It should have arrived via a PayPal email, but I'll check on that for ya :)
Great to see mine has shipped. Thank you, could you please let me know my tracking number?
Shoot. We didn't ship yours, just a clerical error when editing the list. Forbidden Onion's had shipped. International orders (like yours Sev) will be going out next so we can hopefully land them in time for the movie premier. Sorry about the mixup.

*IMPORTANT*
You pay date/order number is not actually a list of shipping/receiveing order. It's just a count. It also helps reconciling with Paypal, email, etc. as ALOT of you don't add your usernames (or follow the stinkin' directions).
But as we start assembling these next 19 goggles, know that international orders are going out first, and the rest behind them shortly.
But these last 20 are being built together, just like the last batch.
Thanks gang. Happy Halloween!

Just a quick weekend update; all current and fully paid international orders are out of casting and all; have their sub-assemblies completed, subassemblies parted out, or are in cleanup.

Full assembly will begin Monday, and I hope to have the 8 of you in the Post by Wednesday evening. We'll be working straight through on the remaining orders.

If you haven't paid or completed payment, now would be the time.

Happy Halloween y'all!

Last edited:
Just a quick weekend update; all current and fully paid international orders are out of casting and all; have their sub-assemblies completed, subassemblies parted out, or are in cleanup.

Full assembly will begin Monday, and I hope to have the 8 of you in the Post by Wednesday evening. We'll be working straight through on the remaining orders.

One spot remains open.

Happy Halloween y'all!
Looking forward to Wednesday!

Happy Halloween y'all!
Sent you a PM. Pls sign me up for a pair. Thanks!

We snuck some folk in, but we're gonna call this run CLOSED.

Goggles are arriving! If you have any breakage or questions about attaching your snaps please don't hesitate!

IF YOU HAVE HEAVY DAMAGE PHOTOGRAPH THE BOX AS WELL AS THE DAMAGE!

These are insured so you'll be taken care of if anything goes horribly wrong.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Arrived yesterday, a-ok. Outstanding detail and execution, ‘Hotshot’!
For the strap snap, any recommendations of which tool to use to punch the hole into the elastic? Lastly, once the elastic is cut, does it need to sealed with heat? The other attached side looks simply cut.
Thanks!
Bob

Awesome! Thank you!

To make the hole: if you don't have a hole cutter, just make an 'x' with an exacto on your strap where you've marked

Elastic seal? If you'd like! Cut hold it to a lighter.

*Be careful when snapping your strap on or off the mask. Give the metal support with your hands as you snap, avoid the breakage or cracking at the stud snap.

We snuck some folk in, but we're gonna call this run CLOSED.

Goggles are arriving! If you have any breakage or questions about attaching your snaps please don't hesitate!

IF YOU HAVE HEAVY DAMAGE PHOTOGRAPH THE BOX AS WELL AS THE DAMAGE!

These are insured so you'll be taken care of if anything goes horribly wrong.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Have some arrived broken?

If so will international orders be bomb proofed to make sure they withhold the sometimes savage airline handling?

Some have arrived, they're fine.
Just a reminder in case something bad happens (my anxiety gets the better of me when stuff is 'out there' in the shipping world)

Just out of curiosity, what do the head straps look like on the final shipped versions? Are they accurate to GB? I always thought they were the stock PVS-5 straps in the movie.

There's a pic in the first post. None of the GB goggles use the mail-spec harness. They're all customs pieces.
Gotcha. I was only curious because I think you said in that first post you were ultimately using different straps for the final pieces. I did look up some shots of Ray during the Sedgwick Hotel scene and I noticed they weren't the stock straps but black ones but it's tough to make out detail. Either way, I'm super pumped about getting mine in! I just rocked my GB suit tonight and made a lot of trick or treaters super happy.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back