Ghostbusters Afterlife Spirit Halloween "Phoebe" Proton Pack Conversion

LeoCor Replicas

Ok, so I got bored, and decided to add the rest of the main elements seen on Phoebe's pack in Afterlife.

Used some old co-axial cable, with some spare yellow and green wire coiled around as the base for the new tube seen coming out of the cyclotron. Wrapped that in some spiral cable covering, and attached it to the pack! A few small holes (and some minor electronic speed bumps) later, and I think it really helps the overall look!

I also fixed the weathering to make it look like this thing had been sitting in a barn for a couple years. Just a bit of lightly dry-brushed tan, burnt sienna and black paint in the right areas!

Gonna try and speed up the Arduino code for cyclotron lights, if I can figure out how to do that without affecting the power cell speed. If anyone has worked with the code from the tutorial by Amanda's Prop Shop on YouTube, any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

• 275597176_3650217255117168_32300826901295145_n.jpg
    275597176_3650217255117168_32300826901295145_n.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 313
This looks awesome I'm really digging the weathering! I'm currently in the middle of converting my girlfriends spirit pack into a Phoebe as well!
PXL_20220312_181510271.MP.jpg

Here it is as of a few days ago, we originally had it in an '84 configuration but it's slowly getting there!

When I'm fully done with it maybe I'll share the finished conversion pics here?

This looks awesome I'm really digging the weathering! I'm currently in the middle of converting my girlfriends spirit pack into a Phoebe as well!
View attachment 1556397
Here it is as of a few days ago, we originally had it in an '84 configuration but it's slowly getting there!

When I'm fully done with it maybe I'll share the finished conversion pics here?
That looks great! I notice the stock Clippard is missing, are you replacing it with an actual valve?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back