Gears of War: Boltok pistol

Looks great. Have always wanted to make one of those myself.

I use the super glue trick also, didn't know anybody else did.

Thanks. I sure do, MDF usually tends to get soft quickly, so the super glue helps fixing that.

I think I'll be making a wall stand for this in a few weeks. Want to hook it up to the wall ^^

Hey, awesome work man, your Boltok looks excellent!

Any chance for a pic of the electronics in action?

Glad to see more Dutchfolk prepared to defend the country from the Locust horde.

Hey a fellow Dutchy haha and thanks of course. What do you mean with the electronics in action? The attached thumbnail shows the gun with the lights turned on if that's what you're after.

I would love if I could get you pictures that you used to build it off of. I want to try one for my self but couldn't find a good one thanks.

I would love if I could get you pictures that you used to build it off of. I want to try one for my self but couldn't find a good one thanks.
I just googled 'boltok pistol' and used the images that popped up, nothing special really ;p
I used photoshop to track the lines and made several scales and prints before coming to a final conclusion.

Bumping my post to announce something. I'm thinking about making a mold of the gun so I can make copies. Looking for opinions about this or people that might be interested. For another matter; I'm going to be building my very own gears armour very soon, aside from the Gnasher I'm already doing right now.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back