Gauntlet Design

Obsidian1

So i have being thinking about a functional blade Design.. So far I have come up with this...
any suggestions you have on how i could improve this...

Gauntlet_Test_Desing_No1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So does that mean when u pull your Ginger down it would lift the catch on the blades and spring them out

If so good idear mate I'd love to see it workin

Good luck

So does that mean when u pull your Ginger down it would lift the catch on the blades and spring them out

If so good idear mate I'd love to see it workin

Good luck

cheer's.. Yes the two lock pins on the far right will be fixed to some wire, the wire will run through some pipe's under the gauntlet, reason bien, the wire's would most probably get caught up if there is no casing to keep them in place. So hopefully when I pull down with my finger the lock pin's will lift, unlocking the blade's and extending them, I am currently working on a 3d diogram to give a better idea of how this will work..

cheer's.. Yes the two lock pins on the far right will be fixed to some wire, the wire will run through some pipe's under the gauntlet, reason bien, the wire's would most probably get caught up if there is no casing to keep them in place. So hopefully when I pull down with my finger the lock pin's will lift, unlocking the blade's and extending them, I am currently working on a 3d diogram to give a better idea of how this will work..
Greetings the friend!!! It would be desirable to see a kind with a side in a cut. And it is final in 3 d a kind in general remarkably. Good luck to you

I have bien working on the 3d desing an i have come up with this.....

Gauntlet_Test_Desing_No2.jpg

the only thing that is bugging me is a retracting mechanism, i cant think of anything, any ideas...

Last edited by a moderator:
[Цитата имя = 'Дата Obsidian =' 14 Апрель 2010, после 05:50 PM '= '199874']
Я Ыеп работает над 3D дизайн я пришел с этой .....

[Вложение = 14940: Перчатка ... sing_No2.jpg]

Единственное, что давало мне покоя является механизм втягивания, я не могу думать ни о чем, какие-либо идеи ...
[/] Цитатой
0_26a4e_f2352099_L.jpg
Посмотреть на Яндекс.Фотках
Greetings my friend!!! Concerning a spear there are what thoughts of an idea of thought that was moved apart.

[Цитата имя = 'Дата Obsidian =' 14 Апрель 2010, после 05:50 PM '= '199874']
Я Ыеп работает над 3D дизайн я пришел с этой .....

[Вложение = 14940: Перчатка ... sing_No2.jpg]

Единственное, что давало мне покоя является механизм втягивания, я не могу думать ни о чем, какие-либо идеи ...
[/] Цитатой
0_26a4e_f2352099_L.jpg
Посмотреть на Яндекс.Фотках
Greetings my friend!!! Concerning a spear there are what thoughts of an idea of thought that was moved apart.
Hi there lavrov17 do you meen you want an idea of how to make a spear mechanism like my gauntlet one..

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back