Game of Thrones

Saw this on Reddit :lol

DGt8hlMUMAAaMVY.jpg

Do you guys think Cersei is really pregnant, or is this just a ploy to reel Jaime back in.

Gilly stumbling upon the marriage of Jon's parents, that will come back into play at some time. Bran knows so I guess it's who tells Jon first.

I like the Suicide Squad at the end. Next week looks awesome.

In an episode full of huge WTF moments, that casual bomb dropping about Rhaegar and Lyanna was insane. The bet now is, will anyone in the story ever find out? I would seriously LMAO if the entire series finished and none but the audience ever knew the truth.

I'm most worried about Arya and Sansa right now. Does Arya know she's being played? Doesn't look like it. Will she and Sansa be able to put 2 and 2 together before ending up at each other's throats? I hope so.

That's a poor party composition. Six melee and one healer?

Still looking forward to some sweet Steel Team 6 action next week, but there's no way they all make it back right?

Next week is the second to the last episode of the season. Someone's gonna die and in a big way.

Next week is the second to the last episode of the season. Someone's gonna die and in a big way.

That was my point.

Though "Blackwater" didn't have any major deaths, nor did "Hardhome" (which was not that season's penultimate episode, despite being the OMG episode of the season).

That was my point.

Though "Blackwater" didn't have any major deaths, nor did "Hardhome" (which was not that season's penultimate episode, despite being the OMG episode of the season).

I'm gonna go ahead and make a prediction that Arya's line from the preview, "Are you afraid?" is directed to Littlefinger right before she goes all stabby stabby on him. At least I hope so. I really, really want that to happen so bad.

Samwell is now :Lord Tarly, he just doesn't know it yet.

He's still a member of the Night's Watch. You give all that up when you take your vows. Just like the former maester of the Night's Watch, Aemon Targaryen, had no claims to the throne when his family was killed. If he had, Robert Baratheon would have killed him, too. He wanted all Targaryens dead, even though he himself has Targaryen blood.

So, how will Dany react when she finds out that Jon is the real King?

I've been wondering this for a while, working under the assumption that he's legitimate. Dany's kind of shifted around between taking the throne because it's hers by right and wanting to make the world a better place. When she learns the throne is no longer hers by right it will be very telling if she bends the knee to Jon or is insistent on herself being better for the realm.

Assuming that she doesn't elect to co-rule with him as King and Queen there's enough proof presented to enough people to show him as the Mad King's legal heir by rite of succession I still get the vibe she won't bend the knee. The scared girl at the beginning of the show would, but she's long since bought into her own hype with the fifty titles appended to her name and is on a crusade to break the wheel. Doesn't sound like the type to just shrug and accept that Jon's claim is better and go live out her days at Dragonstone.

- - - Updated - - -

Samwell is now :Lord Tarly, he just doesn't know it yet.

He's not. He gave up all legal claim to his family and titles when he joined the Night's Watch. If he can die (thus being released from that oath) and come back like Jon did they maybe he's Lord Tarly.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back