Gallagher has heart attack and is now in coma -

Yes not everyone's cup of tea but I always enjoyed his shows. Th article says his prognosis is good so hopefully he will recover.

Attended several of his performances and greaatly enjoyed his commentary and showmanship. I wish him a speedy recovery. Hope to attend a future show.

J

Sad to read this and hope that he has a swift and complete recovery. Having sat covered in plastic within "Splatting" distance at one of his shows is a very fond memory.

Wow. I used to watch his stuff with my dad all the time as a kid. Got to see one show out here in my early 20's. Hope he comes out of this well.

Good to know that G's prognosis is good. You'd think that smashing all those watermelons would be good physical exercise and help keep his heart in shape!

Never was a fan, but glad to hear his prognosis is good. Also, it means I'm less of a horrible human being for saying the first thought I had was of a paramedic weilding a massive sledge hammer and whacking on his chest shouting "LIVE DAMN YOU!".

Knowing Gallagher,
If he got a Heart Transplant he would just smash his old Heart all over some people sitting in the front row.
And call it a Come Back....

I personal like his humor.. :)

His was the only show that dad and I went to together. We sat in the middle and still dodged watermellon, dog food and other wet items. We had a blast that night! Thinking how on this coming Monday (3/19) my dad will be gone a year, makes me hope even more that G pulls through!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back