Galaxys Edge

Everyone has turned this into some sort of argument. The facts are the facts and that is I didn't like the land and think it was a total failure. Everyone else is free to enjoy whatever they want, no need to consider it a personal attack.

Luke, Leia, Han Solo, Darth Vader, Stormtroopers...original trilogy stuff :p

So the sets of any of the Star Wars movies are completely generic and interchangeable with any other science fiction setting. Literally the only thing that makes them Star Wars is those characters?

Mandalorian doesn't feel like it's in the Star Wars universe?

So the sets of any of the Star Wars movies are completely generic and interchangeable with any other science fiction setting. Literally the only thing that makes them Star Wars is those characters?

Mandalorian doesn't feel like it's in the Star Wars universe?

seriously dude..stop trying to argue. What’s the point?

Wasnt there a link here that showed all the shops at Galaxys Edge? Can't find it anywhere

A lot of them were individual reports posted at wdwnt.com. The articles were usually titled containing "Galaxy's Edge" and "Every Merchandise Item". So using those search result, I came up with.

The top few articles are what I think you are looking for. Remember that most these came out after the opening so some prices have gone up and some new products introduced. New products can also be found in further stories there is you search for them.

I was very conservative when shopping. Just got some trinkets really. A couple decks of Sabacc cards. Sabacc dice for my rear view mirror. Chance cubes, metal gift card coin, yellow kyber crystal, with nothing to use it in, and some miscellaneous other Disney merch. Since some of the stuff I wanted was not in stock at the time, I saved my money rather than impulse buy stuff I hadn’t planned on.

I was very conservative when shopping. Just got some trinkets really. A couple decks of Sabacc cards. Sabacc dice for my rear view mirror. Chance cubes, metal gift card coin, yellow kyber crystal, with nothing to use it in, and some miscellaneous other Disney merch. Since some of the stuff I wanted was not in stock at the time, I saved my money rather than impulse buy stuff I hadn’t planned on.
That sounds like my wishlist is. Some of these pieces you mentioned to hide in with my other props.

I was going to buy a holocron, but I kept thinking about the fact that it was $50, I would probably play with it for 45 minutes, and then put it on a shelf for the next eight years.

Like the Spin Master remote control BB8 that’s been in the closet since I got it..... and never even had it out rolling.

I was going to buy a holocron, but I kept thinking about the fact that it was $50, I would probably play with it for 45 minutes, and then put it on a shelf for the next eight years.

Like the Spin Master remote control BB8 that’s been in the closet since I got it..... and never even had it out rolling.

I bought a ton of stuff, but less than I had planned to. I had a whole spreadsheet before I went but I ended up passing on a few things for that reason. I really wanted the Hoth jacket, but once I got there I was just like, "I'm not going to wear this," so I passed.

The main thing I ended up getting were the Emperor robe and cane then mostly smaller stuff.

Heh, I spent way too much when I went. When I went to the Disneyland Galaxy's Edge pretty much everything in stock, which was a good thing considering I could find what I wanted, but it was also a bad thing because... I could find what I wanted. :p So I came home with a custom lightsaber, a blue milk/green milk light-up container, Han's dice, a sabacc card deck, a wooden dejarik board, a blue monkey lizard, a Loth cat, a Jedi holocron, two sets of First Order binders, a japor snippet necklace, Yoda's cane, various Kyber crystals (and a black one!), a matching game, a bunch of keychains, a custom R3 droid, the two electronic instruments, and some other stuff that I'm probably forgetting. I wanted to get the wooden stormtrooper doll but I decided against it. That, including some other things, I figured I'd wait on... Once I move to Florida I'll have plenty of chances to get other things.

But yeah... I spent a lot... >>;;

I didn’t get anything for myself. My son made a lightsaber at Savi’s workshop and picked up a holocron and crystals.

When the wife and I went we flew so bringing home crates of loot wasn’t an option. It was hard enough to safely get the Savi’s saber home.
But I still managed to bring back sabaac cards, a wooden Jawa sandcrawler, the Luke ESB lamp, a Jedi holocron and extra crystals, a set of Oga’s coasters, a rancor tooth flight, a couple of patches, a hat, a tshirt, and probably an item or two I have forgotten.
The wife would have built a droid but we were out of room to get it home.
When I go back I’ll undoubtedly once again spend too much buying silly stuff but we will drive, giving us ample cargo room.

When the wife and I went we flew so bringing home crates of loot wasn’t an option. It was hard enough to safely get the Savi’s saber home.
But I still managed to bring back sabaac cards, a wooden Jawa sandcrawler, the Luke ESB lamp, a Jedi holocron and extra crystals, a set of Oga’s coasters, a rancor tooth flight, a couple of patches, a hat, a tshirt, and probably an item or two I have forgotten.
The wife would have built a droid but we were out of room to get it home.
When I go back I’ll undoubtedly once again spend too much buying silly stuff but we will drive, giving us ample cargo room.

Just FYI, they'll ship it to your house from a lot of the stores now (at WDW at least) and it's not that expensive. I had them ship the Emperor's robes, cane, yoda lamp, Leia dress, and a couple of other things from Dok's and it was only like $20 if I remember correctly (they base it on the price of the merchandise I think), then I had them ship my custom R droid from the droid factory for I think $9. The boxes they came in were pretty huge too.

So is any one here seriously considering booking the star cruiser hotel thing? I was thinking about until i heard the cost for a family of 5.... I dont see how that will be feasible for most people. It sounds really cool but just outrageously expensive.

Just FYI, they'll ship it to your house from a lot of the stores now (at WDW at least) and it's not that expensive. I had them ship the Emperor's robes, cane, yoda lamp, Leia dress, and a couple of other things from Dok's and it was only like $20 if I remember correctly (they base it on the price of the merchandise I think), then I had them ship my custom R droid from the droid factory for I think $9. The boxes they came in were pretty huge too.

Good. I asked at the time, it was still a no from Anaheim, but I think we were there in September. Not that I’m flying anytime soon. The flights to and from the UK were bad enough when it had just been declared a pandemic, so vehicle travel it is when we go back.
I had offered to try to carry her potential droid back on the plane along with the other stuff but she declined. maybe we will save that for the ext time we take our granddaughter.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back