Galaxys Edge

Yep. This same attitude of “I’ll do whatever I want” is exactly why Disney has to put up guard rails. Sadly, it often ruins it for everyone else, as they have to up security measures when people break the rules. I don’t look forward to the day when there is giant plexiglass around the entire thing because enough people kept jumping the fence.

I go pretty often and I visit GE every time. If I ever see it, I‘ll get it immediately. I know you’ve been after it awhile.
I managed to get one shortly before they took them down and haven’t seen one since. Ive since learned that anything Im even remotely interested, I just buy. They can pull items at any moment, then I never see them again. I was on the fence about getting this wall piece that is on the wall on Jabbas sail barge, and decided to just pull the trigger and buy it. Came in the next week and it was completely gone. Wish they did a “last chance to buy” type of thing. Im sure they’d sell out of all these items they discontinue.
Thank you so much! Wicked appreciate it

I also have their credits, and two of their holograms as well. Very nice work!
223F64BA-7ADF-4DC7-A9AD-04CCA30FB605.jpeg

Officially scheduled my first Disney Land trip tonight! I have to go to San Francisco the week of Halloween for a business trip, so I’m headed to Anaheim the week after. We are only going to Disney for one day though, which is disappointing, but just happy to be able to go.

Officially scheduled my first Disney Land trip tonight! I have to go to San Francisco the week of Halloween for a business trip, so I’m headed to Anaheim the week after. We are only going to Disney for one day though, which is disappointing, but just happy to be able to go.
On my list visit I discovered by accident that the walking path from Rise of the Resistance towards the Batuu market is a great spot for viewing the evening fireworks. They launch from behind Toontown so you’re about the same distance as if you were in front of the castle but it’s much less crowded.

Lucky!!!!

In stock--go go go go go go go go :lol:

pre order

Teecrooz linked the to me the other day, I may just attempt that. Idk how reliable they are but I’m willing to give them a try
This was the same kit I bought on Etsy. They no longer offer it there but it is the same company. It was also 41 dollars back then. I recommend it though. Solid kit

They have lots on Etsy they're selling so maybe you can send them a message and ask to buy it there.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back