Galactica pocket knife

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

franz bolo

Sr Member
Does anyone have a screencap of the knife the guy used in the apartment at the beginning of the new season?

It looks familiar but I can't place it.

Thanks

FB

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

turok96

Is this the same knife the guy uses to cut starbucks steak at the dinner table? I wish I could help out FB.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looks like a Benchmade, I forgot the Model # but it has the same blade shape and grip the only problem is the Benchmade I am thinking of is a fixed blade and I think the Cylon folded his.

franz bolo

Sr Member
Thanks. It weas the one at the dinner table.

I think it might be a CRKT but I've never seen that type of handle. I think the blade looks like an M21.

Does anyone have a screen cap?

thanks.

FB

franz bolo

Sr Member
<div class='quotetop'>(gallman37 @ Oct 7 2006, 06:34 PM) [snapback]1333951[/snapback]</div>
I think it was a Columbia River knife (CRKT). I'll check tomorrow and let you know what model.

Garth
[/b]
Garth, were you ever able to figure it out?

And anybody with screencaps, please post.. :D

thanks

FB

Sulla

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You might check out some Gerber knives too. They have some stuff that looks close. Maybe it's on of them?

franz bolo

Sr Member
Thanks, I'll check it.

I remember the blade (I think) but the image is slowly fading from my memory.

I need the screencap to refresh my brain.

FB

Pretzellogic

<div class='quotetop'>(franz bolo @ Oct 9 2006, 02:11 PM) [snapback]1334679[/snapback]</div>
Thanks, I'll check it.

I remember the blade (I think) but the image is slowly fading from my memory.

I need the screencap to refresh my brain.

FB
[/b]
Couldn't get my own screenshot, but this is t eh best I could do with a search and some digging.

edit: rehosted

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looked around a little and I still have to go with the benchmade bm-220.

franz bolo

Sr Member
The BM-220 is a fixed blade knife. Plus the one in the show has a different shaped blade.

I'll have to catch a re-run when it comes on.

thanks

FB