Galactica pocket knife

franz bolo

Sr Member
Does anyone have a screencap of the knife the guy used in the apartment at the beginning of the new season?

It looks familiar but I can't place it.

Thanks

FB

Looks like a Benchmade, I forgot the Model # but it has the same blade shape and grip the only problem is the Benchmade I am thinking of is a fixed blade and I think the Cylon folded his.

Thanks. It weas the one at the dinner table.

I think it might be a CRKT but I've never seen that type of handle. I think the blade looks like an M21.

Does anyone have a screen cap?

thanks.

FB

<div class='quotetop'>(gallman37 @ Oct 7 2006, 06:34 PM) [snapback]1333951[/snapback]</div>
I think it was a Columbia River knife (CRKT). I'll check tomorrow and let you know what model.

Garth
[/b]

Garth, were you ever able to figure it out?

And anybody with screencaps, please post.. :D

thanks

FB

You might check out some Gerber knives too. They have some stuff that looks close. Maybe it's on of them?

Thanks, I'll check it.

I remember the blade (I think) but the image is slowly fading from my memory.

I need the screencap to refresh my brain.

FB

<div class='quotetop'>(franz bolo @ Oct 9 2006, 02:11 PM) [snapback]1334679[/snapback]</div>
Thanks, I'll check it.

I remember the blade (I think) but the image is slowly fading from my memory.

I need the screencap to refresh my brain.

FB
[/b]
Couldn't get my own screenshot, but this is t eh best I could do with a search and some digging.
knifeqt9.jpg

edit: rehosted

The BM-220 is a fixed blade knife. Plus the one in the show has a different shaped blade.

I'll have to catch a re-run when it comes on.

thanks

FB

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back