G.I.*Joe: Retaliation -- Red Ninjas Defined Thread! ^_^

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by Jack T Chance, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Jack T Chance

Jack T Chance Sr Member

By now, hopefully all the G.I.*Joe: A Real American Hero fanboys & fangirls here at the RPF have seen the trailer for G.I.*Joe: Retaliation! If you haven't, what are you waiting for? MAKE WITH THE CLICKING AND THE DOWNLOADING! ;)

Most exciting thing about the movie for me? MORE NINJAS!!!!! Besides the return of Ray Park as Snake-Eyes and Byung Hun Lee as Storm Shadow, we're ALSO getting Jinx, MAYBE Snake-Eyes' apprentice Kamakura, and...

THE RED (COBRA) NINJAS!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Here's screen caps from the trailer in 720p... downloading the trailer in 1080p right now, and will eventually take even better screen caps from that.

These are hosted at Imageshack, so click on the thumbnail to make it big! ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

720p Screen Caps from what will be one of the most epic action sequences ever filmed in the history of the cinema...

Snake-Eyes fighting the Red Ninjas... IN MID-AIR ON A CLIFF FACE! :):thumbsup
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That. For the WIN! :):thumbsup

So, who's gonna be the first to tackle the movie version of the Red Ninjas? :confused

2. wulongti

wulongti New Member

Red ninjas on the cover of an IDW prequel.

[​IMG]

3. Jack T Chance

Jack T Chance Sr Member

Interesting that the artist drew them looking like the Sideshow Red Ninja figures, rather than like the ones we see in the trailer. Very interesting, indeed.

EDIT: And on a side note, the cover artist on these clearly has a lot of trouble drawing Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, as his Roadblock never looks anything like "The Rock". :unsure

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  4. wulongti

wulongti New Member

Agreed :wacko

now that you mention it, it is pretty strange that the artist is using the SideShow version of the costume.

5. Jack T Chance

Jack T Chance Sr Member

*BUMP!!!*

Movie's finally due out later this month, so in the near future, we'll have a lot more info and images! :)

6. closet batfan

closet batfan Well-Known Member

everything you'd need to create a red ninja costume:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Gee2

Gee2 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Something that caught my attention were the masks; is it me or do they look like a leather?

8. AbbyDarkStar

AbbyDarkStar Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I thought the same about the masks

9. Gee2

Gee2 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Looks like the same type material is incorporated in the shoulders and knees as well. Quite a bit of detail for "faceless bad guys", I like it.

10. Jack T Chance

Jack T Chance Sr Member

You get an automatic FAIL for even SUGGESTING a morph suit! (n)angry