Future Wolverine Costume: Days of Future Past

wliiam33

Attachments

Last edited:

wliiam33

securedownload16.jpgsecuredownload14.jpgsecuredownload14.jpgsecuredownload15.jpgsecuredownload19.jpgsecuredownload6.jpgI have more better pic I just will not be able to upload until later to day .I also been working on a mask

Last edited:

comonbub

Sr Member
does anyone know what color the pants are.I can't tell if they are black or brown. I mad the armor using foam and another design for the back armor. IView attachment 357945View attachment 357946View attachment 357945View attachment 357945View attachment 357945 painted it with black plastic dip.Here is a few pic that I have.
NICE! The pants are black by the way. More of a charcoal black....Where can I get foam of that gauge you are using? I'm trying to make gauntlet extentions for my gloves, I guess paint them with a coat with plastidip afterwards?

wliiam33

Here a pic of the belt buckle be for I spray it tonight
belt buckle is done and chest plate is done now to add the straps.

Last edited:

wliiam33

up date pic..I got some black tactical pants.Glover are some gold jem work out glove.I still have to straps to put on and the shirt to make.The frist shirt was a lil to big.So back at it again.1407933456453_IMG_20140812_211339.jpg1407933466025_IMG_20140812_211431.jpg1407933528403_IMG_20140812_211510.jpg

wliiam33

There a guy on here who does printed spandex.You can see his work on facebook.https://www.facebook.com/SnakepitStudios/photos_stream.there nice.the shirt for wolverine future past has some detail you may need.wol 14.jpgwol 15.jpg I don't know him but his work look nice.Oh Thanks Harrpotterfan.You should start your.Im waiting to see what people with better skill will do.The things ive seen on here.Its crazy.The things you guys find out .Your better then the fbi.lol

peqtennis

I like the Vest Wliiam33, Below is the one I am currently making for Halloween. Do you have any tips on how to attach the staps from the back piece (not pictured) to the front of the vest. I am currently using velcro
vest.jpg

wliiam33

1408094368855_IMG_20140812_211613.jpgsecuredownload (7).jpgView attachment 374413securedownload (3).jpgsecuredownload (4).jpgsecuredownload (5).jpgsecuredownload (6).jpgView attachment 374419securedownload11.jpg1407933528403_IMG_20140812_211510 (1).jpgView attachment 374413securedownload (4).jpgOn the side I clued leather belts to the foam.You can get them at Joe anns for $13.black or brown.Then they have a few styles of snaps you can get.From$1.25 to $7 depends on what you like.Now the leather belt I had to cut a little to go thrue the snaps and I clued together.Make sure your mesuerments are right be for you clue to the back armor and chest.

Last edited:

peqtennis

I used Wonderflex and formed the raised sections. Glued thick cardboard to the back to give it more stability, then painted it flat black. For the chest pieces, I cut the shape out of cardboard then covered it with a vinyl I bought a Jo Ann that looked like Kevlar

wliiam33

I like the texture.what pattern did you use for your shirt.Right now all i have to do is finsh my shirt and oder my claws.As soon as i get some free time.I have very little time befor wizard con.60 days and i still have to finish my snake eyes and my freinds winters soldier ,taskmaster.black widow .So I'm under the gun.i have to put up my patter for the chest plate and i just moved so i have to unpack my camera. Harrypotterfan did you start work on your.

Last edited by a moderator:

peqtennis

I used a navy blue under armor long sleeve shirt. A friend of mine is screen printing the yellow mesh in the exact locations as the shirt in the film. Below is an image of my finished gloves with claws in
claws.jpg