Fusion furnace

20240227_220837.jpg

Great build!
The Churchill part is incorrect though. Most model kits were only used by ILM in the US.
This prop was made by the UK prop department and the only two model kits they used are the Visible V8 and the F4-E Phantom (maybe one more).
I do know EXACTLY what the rectangle part is!
I've been looking for a couple myself and another RPFer recently found one. Let me check with them first before revealing.
I don't want to mess up their project. It's a part used all over ESB.

Chris

Great build!
The Churchill part is incorrect though. Most model kits were only used by ILM in the US.
This prop was made by the UK prop department and the only two model kits they used are the Visible V8 and the F4-E Phantom (maybe one more).
I do know EXACTLY what the rectangle part is!
I've been looking for a couple myself and another RPFer recently found one. Let me check with them first before revealing.
I don't want to mess up their project. It's a part used all over ESB.

Chris

It looks like just another of the -either cut down long or short- relays bottoms...the two "circles" are just an optical illision caused by the contrast of the grey rectangle to the surrounding areas.

Attachments

• IMG_3914.jpeg
    IMG_3914.jpeg
    179.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3915.jpeg
    IMG_3915.jpeg
    510.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3916.jpeg
    IMG_3916.jpeg
    13.6 KB · Views: 23
It looks like just another of the -either cut down long or short- relays bottoms...the two "circles" are just an optical illision caused by the contrast of the grey rectangle to the surrounding areas.
It's the short version. Both long and short are in ESB.
I don't have any short ones, but I know someone who picked some up recently.

Here it is on the furnace and FX-7 (rotated 180 degrees)

1709807235541.png
1709807179984.png

Attachments

• 1709807154602.png
    1709807154602.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back