Fusion furnace

This is how I got the yellow orangish color
20231108_150656.jpg

By the way - the greebly details on the bottom-most ring - the details that are rectangles with small things inside. Did you base those on sekkrit fotos that you have? Or are they conjecture based on the low-rez images we have? :)

Honestly its sort of a mixture of both. The high resolution photos I have i can see only the bottom half or corner of the rectangle greeblies because there's a cord right in front of it. Those greeblies I'll end up re-doing. We had literally no time to deep dive into it. The shapes we were seeing we're more rounded and not so much square. I could make out 3 different rectangle greeblies. The one with the two switches on it with two circles above it is to closest one we have. It's Slightly too big. I didn't round off the top of the bevel just above the rectangle greeblies enough. So we made it slightly bigger so it lined up better with the top and bottom of the bevel. This image may help. The top cap is slightly too tall and so is the fan. Its pretty close but as I said we really were working against the clock on this one. We can better dial things in now that we don't have any deadlines.
20231109_111508.jpg

I'll be making the clear tube connectors slightly smaller in diameter as well. And I mean by like a couple millimeters.

Desk lamp advert that appeared on my phone today.

IMG_7655.jpeg

I’m sure there’d be a market for “fusion furnace” desk lamps.

Maybe not very big, though.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back