FUSE BIO

seviz

I just started my first bio. It is very early in creation. Right now it has a small ancient feel but its not where I am headed with this. Here's a quick pic of the left side start. I am naming it "Fuse". Simply because it is a bio that is fused from pieces of all sorts of bios.

Here is a crappy shot of my armature.

What I did was I grabbed my DB P1 and covered it with a garbage back. Then right over it I layed plaster bandages. I let that harden and removed the bag and my mask. Now I had a basic outline of my mask! Finally I filled the void with spray foam to make it stand up for me. Works great! And it cost less than 16 bucks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Small update. It is now roughed in and I can start to decide where I am going. I am definitely redoing the top half. The top P1esque feel does not match the wolfesque mouth area. I am going to bring the sleek design to the head area next. Right now nothing is symmetrical and nothing is even. That will come.

Here is another update. I am starting to get a better feel for where it is going.

Awsome work! Good practice going straight in there not worrying about the symetry just yet, i was all focus on trying to make things symmetrical from the start that i think i went crazy when i found out it wasnt later lol Think it blocked my creativeness

we want more we what more lol the sculpt is comming on awesomely cant wait to see it finished i just know its going to come out kick ass hurry up with a new up date lol thank you lol

Thanks guys. I work on this a couple hours a night after work. Its kind of slow right now because I have just been playing with ideas. But I am happy to say I now have a design in mind and now simply need to do it. Updates coming!

UPDATE:

Well the base is now there. Now I can finally work on symmetry and then finally smoothing it all out and getting the details perfect. I changed the nose to more of a bull nose. Up and bigger. I really like it! Ignore the circles in the cheek area. Just playing with some tools to make circles.

Its all still pretty messy. Hopefully my next update will finally be one to start seeing a clean sculpt.

After staring it for a while I finally realized something. The head is not big enough and the mouth area is too big. Even with an armature of my mask I somehow misaligned the eye location. I am going to retool it tonight to being the head down more and re size the mouth to proper size. I have no idea how I missed this!!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back