Funny Petition for BTTF Fans

#4650.

What a great idea...I signed :)
I hope they make em...there's 3 pairs right here... (oh, and one to put away...)

I am on a computer at work maybe it is not showing a link on his post. I will check when I get home.

No link. It was a petition started about 3-4 years ago. A guy wanted to get NIKE to actually make the 2015 McFly Nikes from BTTF2. That's all. It got a few thousand people to electronically sign it but it just died out. I think I signed it about 5 times with different names.

Brad

Nike did relent by making a slightly BTTF-inspired recolor of these a couple of years ago, but they were a limited edition of 1000 pairs and were pretty much a sold-out collector's item on day two. Pairs have since turned up on evilBay for four figures. More info: 1 2

Nike did relent by making a slightly BTTF-inspired recolor of these a couple of years ago, but they were a limited edition of 1000 pairs and were pretty much a sold-out collector's item on day two. Pairs have since turned up on evilBay for four figures. More info: 1 2

AND you can buy knock offs that are 99% identical for $65. :lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back