Funny Petition for BTTF Fans

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sporak

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
#4650.

What a great idea...I signed :)
I hope they make em...there's 3 pairs right here... (oh, and one to put away...)

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am on a computer at work maybe it is not showing a link on his post. I will check when I get home.
No link. It was a petition started about 3-4 years ago. A guy wanted to get NIKE to actually make the 2015 McFly Nikes from BTTF2. That's all. It got a few thousand people to electronically sign it but it just died out. I think I signed it about 5 times with different names.

Brad

RobTFirefly

Nike did relent by making a slightly BTTF-inspired recolor of these a couple of years ago, but they were a limited edition of 1000 pairs and were pretty much a sold-out collector's item on day two. Pairs have since turned up on evilBay for four figures. More info: 1 2

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nike did relent by making a slightly BTTF-inspired recolor of these a couple of years ago, but they were a limited edition of 1000 pairs and were pretty much a sold-out collector's item on day two. Pairs have since turned up on evilBay for four figures. More info: 1 2
AND you can buy knock offs that are 99% identical for $65. :lol

Risu

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
AND you can buy knock offs that are 99% identical for $65. :lol
Where might we be able to find these? I totally would have gotten a pair of those ones made in Singapore if they weren't 3 sizes too small.