Fun Sized Vader Helmet

Psab keel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That is amazing! If you ever did a run I'm sure you'd have a ton of people lined up. Not everyone is built like David Prowse but they sure would love to have a Vader scaled to fit someone of average proportions. Phenomenal work!

vader45

Sr Member
That helmet looks great!

I do suggest making a cod piece and ditching the plastic piece. All you have to do is make a foam core and line it with leather.

Haso

That is amazing! If you ever did a run I'm sure you'd have a ton of people lined up. Not everyone is built like David Prowse but they sure would love to have a Vader scaled to fit someone of average proportions. Phenomenal work!
Thanks. I am considering offering these once happy with the result, at least in unpainted kit form.

Haso

Hey all, I've been thinking that I will start to make some webisodes of how I've made this Vader suit. Because it could be made for either kid or adult sizes, and there's a lot to show, it'll be easiest to upload episodes covering specific parts of the suit. I've mapped out a rough plan of how I can break it down into individual episodes, and while most of the detailed info will be on there, I will add links in this thread whenever I upload one, as well as a quick description of each.
This way, I should be able to document and explain the build a lot better, with video to help show it. Here's the plan for the webisodes so far: