Full size Juggernaut cosplay

This is turning out great! How are you going to tackle the arms? Unless you use a puppet system like some guys use for WH40K Space Marine fists, I can't imagine how you'll do the arms.

Really loving this build, it's so far out of my comfort zone I'm having a blast doing something new. Did a test fit with the carved muscles and I am really happy with everything. I carved both legs, the butt, and the cash and prizes, then I got one leg skinned in fleece. I'm about 6'8 without a helmet.

Looking so good. My build is going to be very different. I'm already a large man and will be building a muscle suit on a spandex suit. It's so interesting to see how you made the legs. I can't wait to see the rest.

Dude, looks killer, I cant wait to see it completed! Question though. What kind of foam are you using for the muscles, and where did you get it? Its so hard to get foam that doesnt break the bank where Im at.

I found a local upholstery supply wholesaler that will sell off cuts and scraps for super cheap. He really digs the project too so he sells me this really good spray adhesive dirt cheap as well. You just have to ask around.

I think Stan Lee should get his 94-year-ol'-you-know-what signed into this forum to check out all the amazing projects people have going thanks to his creations.His wife would have to drag him away from the screen

Soooooo...I'm really going all out with thing. I was thinking about the arms last night and realized that I'm going to need a bit of puppetry in them to make them move naturally given the size of them. I'm currently 3d printing some parts, of my own design, that when used with 3/4" pvc pipe will make a spring assisted skeletal support frame. **it just got real.

Not seeing the function they are to fulfill,but definitely envy your 3D skills.Curious to see their application

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back