Full size Juggernaut cosplay

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

George

Master Member
Rad ! :cool Congratulations on your accomplishments ~ this build is great.
Can you post a picture/video though where the entire suit can be seen?

BMP Props

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
received_10209648829439790_zpsjiq3ne2s.jpg
20160526_121605_zpsvjwc1zk6.jpg
20160526_121631_zpswkaocuo5.jpg
20160526_124519_zpsmhqo9veu.jpg

Filmthomas8

Very impressive! Quick question: Before you trimmed down the muscles on the thighs and chest, what was the width of the upholstery foam and what type of tool did you use?

JD of Asgard

man this has certainly come along. do you have much flexibility in the arms? I guess it doesn't matter really because it looks straight out of the comics.

Jmen

Sr Member
@Jmen I have no idea what that thread is, but they used some of my pics...odd :/
Thats what i am talking about! they took your pictures, but there is no any word about you, your name or Therpf login or... any way - its not ok, i think. just want 2 tell u.
awesome suit, btw))) :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.