Full Size Hover Board Layouts

Beeb89...you're a legend:) I'm all in for the group project...it's the only way I'll get one of these made if someone in the states sources the gear LOL

Warmest Regards
TAZ

PS Indeed you are a giver LOL

I contacted this company as well via email but got no response until now. Therefore i'm so happy Doombuggy had more luck with it and i'm definatly in.

Thomas

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(treeboar @ Feb 13 2007, 12:31 AM) [snapback]1417587[/snapback]</div>
Cant post in JY as I'm a noob here... :cry

Would definately 'like in' on this though. :angel
[/b]

If you can't post in the JY, I would recommend PMing DB to get on the list. We need all the takers we can get. We should be getting pretty close to the amount of people needed. :)

-B89. :D

Thanks Barry.

Actually already PM'd him. No response as yet.

I'm just a lazy bugger... and havent posted enough... been viewing this forum for years and been a member since Nov (after years of trying).

Thanks for the welcome any how.

I'd be keen to get someone to make this entire board for me actually. I have some talent being a product designer by trade, with quailfications in model making... just dont have the time... :(

Can any of you guys help with this?

I've tried contacting Doombuggy, but to no avail.

Now, I could go posting meaningless posts just to get my count up to 20 and allowing me into the Junkyard, but that just isnt me.

Anyone?...

I'll PM Doombuggy and post your request in the JY as well. If you're wanting in, we don't want you left out. ;)

-B89. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(treeboar @ Feb 14 2007, 04:50 PM) [snapback]1419032[/snapback]</div>
Can any of you guys help with this?

I've tried contacting Doombuggy, but to no avail.

Now, I could go posting meaningless posts just to get my count up to 20 and allowing me into the Junkyard, but that just isnt me.

Anyone?...
[/b]

20? :unsure

i had to post 90. then it got me in the habbit of pointless posts (just like this one) and look at me now.

:lol

seriously id like to know what all the peices are gonna run,
im sure alot for everything you need.

very cool thread though. i sit and wait to see what comes of this. :love

has anyone tried the textured clear contact paper? I think it sort of has the same look as the acrylic light panels....

http://www.amazon.com/Kittrich-Con-Tact-Brand-Textured-Shelf/dp/B001ES3D2O/ref=sr_1_156?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1271839134&sr=1-156

Also, here's where I found the holographic sheeting for the board...
Rowland Technologies in Wallingford, CT. I used to have the correct item number for the Barbie Pink sheeting, but if you reference item number PC-02-043, that is the exact brick pattern and sheeting material, just a different color combo. You'll want to ask specifically for the Barbie Pink.

I know I'm about 3 years late but i just finished making my Hoverboard off these specs, although its not accurate because i had to size somethings down after i found they didn't fit, but it looks similar enough for me. Please take note this was made by a bored 16 year old boy using materials found around the house and in the time when he should be studying for finals.
nq3cc0.jpg

Awesome board, BTTFGuy!! :D

Thanks again for posting the dimensions, Beeb89! I'm going to try to make one out of insulation foam soon. It's not going to look super accurate, but with these awesome measurements, I'm sure it'll look pretty darn close!

What fluorescent pink paint should I go with?

Sorry if this sounds like a Noob question, but are you sure these measurements are accurate. 33" before the bend seems really huge for this thing, and when I see this thing on screen it doesn't look near that big. Nor does it look wider than a piece of paper.

Hi there I've started making template out of cardboard to make the hoverboard out of MDF. I'm stuck on the bracket which holds the magnet down. What is the best may to make this part??
If anyone can help or offer suggestion that would be much appreciated.

Here are the product pictures and a screen shot. Sadly as is the case most of the time hologram just doesnt photograph or scan well. But its the right color and pattern...

sample01jb7.jpg

sample03vc3.jpg

sample02lv6.jpg

Here's the kicker now, once you base coat the board that flourescent pink and lay this stuff down on top of it, it becomes the proper color...

sample04dd5.jpg

So do we have 20 (or more) takers?

Patrick

How long we talking on this, I am def interested if we can get it asap.

Here are all of the hoverboards in vector format if anyone wishes to use them. I had posted before but that link is no longer up. I have other BTTF vector files that I will post shortly.

This includes the Question Mark, Rising Sun, Pit Bull, No Tech, and the Pink and Orange Mattel.

Vector_Hoverboards.zip

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back