Deprecated FULL SIZE Alien Warrior head. (banned)

Re: FULL SIZE Alien Warrior head.

He's posted photos of progress of our heads so I wouldn't get nervous. They DO exist. If you do remember he had health problems towards the end of last year so I'd cut him some slack right now just in case they re-surfaced. There's probably a good reason he's been out of contact. I've been in this since December and I'm not worried at all. Go back through the thread and you'll see our Alien Warrior heads do exist and he's working on them.

I know, I know - it's just the longest he's been out of contact. Not like Marty.

Hope he is OK, last direct communication I had with him was him finishing my original head with a mount (before the teeth were added.) Hate to think somthing happened to him.

Hi guys,

I had an email reply from Marty on the 1st of this month, but I was on holidays, so hopefully he'll post here ASAP.

Hey guys! First off, THANK YOU so much for your concern. Yes, I had some health issues and some major scares that required lots of errily indifferent guys in lab coats poking and prodding at me. The primary reason I "vanished" was that I took on a job that promised I would be able to step up the quality and quantity of the work I do for you. guys.

Sorry, but there's a HUGE add
right in the middle of the reply box.
It cant be disabled apparently, so
im going to try to type around it.Anyway, I ended up investing nearly all of my materials, and every waking second to this new "job" that would have benefited us so much. I was promised huge CNC machine access, rotary casting, huge vaccume degassing chambers, whatever I needed. It ended up being bunk. I worked for free for 6 months and invested everything.

But the GOOD NEWS! Im back, and am now working feaverishly to get any outstanding projects done and in the hands of my clients. I'll post pics every day from now on- just need to find a good place to do so... Here's a couple I had laying around:

Edit:Did something happen to this site while I was away? The huge banner add that I cant X out of RIGHT in the middle of where im trying to write, and now I cant upload pics directly from my computer. ANyone else having this problem?

Glad to hear you're ok, hopefully on the mend. Your banner problem may be browser related. I see an ad in-between the post on comments but nothing in the middle of my replies when typing. certainly nothing that I'd have to type around to see.

Hi there.

Do you have access to this? looking for the custom clear dome cover for the my big chap alien head, and the 5 back pieces the tube thing.

i want Raw resin pieces or foam, please let me know, thanks

Hey Marty, any chance of some new pics? I'm salivating like a xenomorph at the prospect ;)

Hi there.

Do you have access to this? looking for the custom clear dome cover for the my big chap alien head, and the 5 back pieces the tube thing.

i want Raw resin pieces or foam, please let me know, thanks

The cast I have is actually PRE SIdeshow and is flawless. I can make a buck and have one vacuformed for you if you like.

Thanks,
SD

Well, the tongue is coming along. It looks HUGE, I know, but its accurate according to my info. It went through a few redesigns so as to function and operate like the one in the film. Right now its ready for final sanding and prep then its off to the rubber. I guarantee the finished product will impress:)

DSC03148.JPG

DSC03151.JPG

DSC03152.JPG

DSC03153.JPG

DSC03153.JPG

DSC03154.JPG

Next, I expect you to add small servos that will open the mout and extend the tongue. :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back