Deprecated FULL SIZE Alien Warrior head. (banned)

Re: FULL SIZE Alien Warrior head.

Yeah, think I'll go with jaws open, tongue out :)

Any new pics, Marty?

Yes...sort of. The whole idea was that this model would serve as a base from which to waste mold from and produce a much more durable urethane model to fine tune before making the "production" molds. Some of the silicone was a bit older than I thought apparently so much time was spent fixing that issue. We're back on track and ready to mold now- waiting on silicone. Once the molds are produced we'll be ready to ship. Give it a week to get all that crap out of the way. Oh and we have some options here:

-Jaws open ($125)
-Jaws closed (125)
-Jaws movable (which would cost more @ $200)
-Jaws animatronic (which would cost quite a bit more @$300)

ANNNND.....The whole head animatronic for $1000. Movable jaws, lips, tounge, and tounge jaws ALL CABLE CONTROLLED animatronic:)

The other basic prices remain the same.

Thanks,
MArty

Last edited:

-Jaws open
-Jaws closed
-Jaws movable (which would cost more @ $200)
-Jaws animatronic (which would cost quite a bit more @$300)

Had I the budget I'd go with all animatronic, but my credit card and wife disagree! That, and the excellent Predator bust I just bought from PredatrHuntr.

I'll go with inner tongue out and its wee jaws open, please! :)

Had I the budget I'd go with all animatronic, but my credit card and wife disagree! That, and the excellent Predator bust I just bought from PredatrHuntr.

I'll go with inner tongue out and its wee jaws open, please! :)

ALrighty, I'll mark you down. Waiting on new silicone now since the stuff I have must have gone bad during last summer's heat and is now having trouble curing. A waste mold will be made and all the fine tuning done on the much tougher urethane version before final molds are made.

No worries. The tongue will be fixed in place, right? I don't mind, just curious!

Oh, and although I'm all paid up, let me know if there are any shipping cost issues when the time comes - I know it can be based on size rather than weight etc.

Tongue addition now paid for, this is going to look great! Will get a special stand made up when it arrives.

Cool cool. I get a solid hour and a half per day to work on these if im lucky. Even so, we're getting it done. The "bone" one is going to to be the most fun I think. Its ready for the last coat, then the black details, then the acrylic. I tested on cardboard and a clay owl I had sitting around to figure out how to make it look like the picture I was given. In the next round of pics I will feature it much more than just having it sitting on a table with 3 others (its the yellowish one). When its done you'll understand why I like it so much:)

The pics featured are of some more traditional heads more as an assurance type thing.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Marty/Desktop/ALien%20Head/DSC02929.JPG

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Marty/Desktop/ALien%20Head/DSC02936.JPG

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Marty/Desktop/ALien%20Head/DSC02931.JPG

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Marty/Desktop/ALien%20Head/DSC02932.JPG

Oh, and lets all thank photobucket for updating so much that its totally unusable now. I guess we'll have to click links until I have to learn yet again how to use that damn site.

The main point is that these are all nearing completion and im showing the progress being made. Looks like this 5 custom heads thing is going to happen in a reasonable amount of time after all:) Well, reasonable to the guy making them anyway lol.

Oh dear god what I wouldn't do to have one of these babies... I think its time to start saving money! I'm completely drooling over here...

Pic of the new waste mold. The "real" tounge will be refined from a urethane casting of this mold to produce the final product. tounge waste mold 1.JPG

Oh dear god what I wouldn't do to have one of these babies... I think its time to start saving money! I'm completely drooling over here...

Same here....I think I could even muster up the $1k down the road a bit. I will definitely be keeping my eyes on this thread.

Sweet! Dare I ask... How's it going? :) Just eager! :D

Waiting on materials mostly.My old silicone is being a huge pain, but even so, I managed to get a decent waste mold made and a resin cast so I can really fine tune the shape, function of the jaws, and details. I had a problem with oil-base clay melting, and sculpey hardening and crumbling in this TX heat. But we have some pics of what we have so far. The finished product will be far, far superior to this, but its a solid base to work from now.

DSC03032.JPG

DSC03028.JPG

DSC03033.JPG

Looks great! Finishing off my Predator bust at the moment, and got an Alien Queen (partial) bust, so this will be a nice addition :D

Looks great! Finishing off my Predator bust at the moment, and got an Alien Queen (partial) bust, so this will be a nice addition :D

Wait until my materials get here and I can REALLY get this thing looking good. I'm almost embarrased to show the shots I have in this early stage but people dig seeing progress:)

Hi folks,

I've tried PM'ing Marty and sent him mails via two different e-mail addresses, all with no replies? I've been in this for the long game (paid in full since February of this year) but I must admit, I'm starting to get a bit worried about him...

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back