Done / Completed Full scale golden "Hill Valley Police" decal replica from BTTF 2

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
SOLD / DONE

Up for sale is a replica of the golden "Hill Valley Police" decal from "Back to the Future" as seen in part II on police cars and tanks in Biff's horrific 1985A. It isn't just a small sticker. It's a full scale 16.5 inches (42 cm) decal, printed on golden vinyl. The print is highly detailed - source was a vectorized scan of a screen used decal.

Preview pictures:
preview1.jpg preview2.jpg preview3.jpg preview4.jpg preview5.jpg preview6.jpg

Screen caps from BTTF 2:
preview7.jpg preview8.jpg preview9.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, Roland.
Glad to see you're making more bttf replicas.
I already have the poster from your previous run years ago, (and your other replicas), and I always wanted this replica you're now offering. I love seeing the design in detail at last.
I've just a question. If I'm not wrong, the original prop was applied to a magnet sheet cut with the same shape as the decal, so the crew could easily put on and remove the sticker from different cars, tanks, etc, for that scene in the courthouse square in 1985A.
Is that correct? How feasable is getting them done?
Thanks!!!

Hi, Roland.
Glad to see you're making more bttf replicas.
I already have the poster from your previous run years ago, (and your other replicas), and I always wanted this replica you're now offering. I love seeing the design in detail at last.
I've just a question. If I'm not wrong, the original prop was applied to a magnet sheet cut with the same shape as the decal, so the crew could easily put on and remove the sticker from different cars, tanks, etc, for that scene in the courthouse square in 1985A.
Is that correct? How feasable is getting them done?
Thanks!!!

To be honest, I don't know if they used an additional magnet in the movie. I just know the original decals you can buy at online auctions from time to time, don't have a magnet, they're just printed decals. Unfortunately my printer doesn't offer magnets.

Decals recieved. They're absolutely gorgeus. Accurate prop, bigger than it looks in the photo (but it's the same size as the original, so not complaining, just saying it's quite big), and with the highest quality. Thanks a lot!
A must have for every BTTF fan!!!

Decals recieved. They're absolutely gorgeus. Accurate prop, bigger than it looks in the photo (but it's the same size as the original, so not complaining, just saying it's quite big), and with the highest quality. Thanks a lot!
A must have for every BTTF fan!!!

Thank you! I'm glad you like it. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back