Done / Completed Full "Oh LàLà" replica magazine from BTTF 2 with screen accurate content

Hi Roland , before purchasing those 2 I asked for, I may buy another one for me. I already have your 1st run, but I didn't notice that this run is different printing. Is it better? Can you put some comparison photos where you can tell the difference? If it's better, I may purchase another one.
Thanks a lot!

Hi Roland dose the new oh la la come with a almanac cover like in your original run?
Put me down for 2 or 3 and I’ll send payment to you at the end of the month! Glad to see this prop back

darthsnikelfritz
Treeman
Monkey540

Thanks for your payments. :)

Hi Roland , before purchasing those 2 I asked for, I may buy another one for me. I already have your 1st run, but I didn't notice that this run is different printing. Is it better? Can you put some comparison photos where you can tell the difference? If it's better, I may purchase another one.
Thanks a lot!

The printing is definitely better (professional offset printing versus digital home printing). I don't know, if you can see the difference on photos of the magazines, but there is a difference. I'll try to make a photo tomorrow in better light after sun is up.

Hi Roland dose the new oh la la come with a almanac cover like in your original run?
Put me down for 2 or 3 and I’ll send payment to you at the end of the month! Glad to see this prop back

Thanks for your interest! Unfortunately this time no almanac cover, since I don't print these magazines myself any more.

Here's an update to this run:

Today I got two big packages with printed Oh LàLàs from my printer. All pages of the magazines are well printed, except for the front page: On all ordered magazines is a continuous bright stripe in the entire right third of the page. The test print that I got from them before, was free of errors.

reklamation1.jpg reklamation2.jpg

I already sent them a complaint and asked for new corrected magazines. Now waiting for their reply.

Since it's not your fault, here's my offer: The 14 buyers that already paid, will get twice the amount of their ordered magazines. The corrected ones of course. Sorry for the longer wait! That's so annoying!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back