Full ANH Vader: (addition to ) My first attempt at a Vader Helmet

(y)thumbsup

Cant wait to see with the new robe!

Vader now has a real leather suit and some nicer robes with satin lining. I just put them on so I need to do some adjusting still.

There are some minor things to do. Velcro here and there, mounting the voice system, adjusting but aesthetically he is just about finished. Here is a boatload of not so great pictures.

I made a lot of fitting adjustments. The changes might not be that noticeable but I have been staring at this thing for months now and had to stop the armor from sagging down the chest so that it sits higher on the shoulders. I still need to finish the helmet voice amp and breathing sounds and replace the cape chain with the proper black one.

Took a few better pictures.

It is a really nice display, nicely set up. Two things that sort of stick out for me...one being the codpiece...your display is so good the codpiece definitely needs to be upgraded. Second is the inside of the nose on the mask....it should be a lighter gunmetal color. But nice photos of a very nice ensemble...

Yes - this comes out fine :thumbsup

I browsed through your photobucket and followed the process - well done !
Your saber looks bright, is it a modified one ?
For my personal taste, the Beltboxes are a bit too much weathered,
but still looking good and as already mentioned allow him a new cod.
It will immediately makes him look another time more better !

Yes - this comes out fine :thumbsup

I browsed through your photobucket and followed the process - well done !
Your saber looks bright, is it a modified one ?
For my personal taste, the Beltboxes are a bit too much weathered,
but still looking good and as already mentioned allow him a new cod.
It will immediately makes him look another time more better !

Thanks. I think like a lot of the Vaders out there, I will continue to upgrade with the best parts I can get my hands on. I have a PM into ArtisanProps and hopefully I can score a fabulous codpiece.

The saber is homemade from a replica MPP using a P4 red led hypersoundSD soundboard, V2 driver and rumblemotor. Lightsabers were the first props I made and this was done a while ago. I redid the asthetics to make it ANH model recently. YouTube - Pneumoniaprones Jedi Hunter

I did overweather the boxes and a few areas of the facemask and then did some refill with a second black paint that has less shine than the main black. there may be some more fill in but the Photobucket pictures may differ from where they are now.

You're welcome !

You got it right - Vader will be almost an endless game and you'll wish to overwork here and there at time.
But then, this hunt for upgrades make a great percentage on the fun, isn't it ?

Still like your saber - even (for me) if that vibro makes noises like .... *lol*
Does it just rumble or gives it the feeling like these force-feedback-Joysticks from the Computergames ?

Also good to see i'm not alone with my thougts on the boxes ;-)

Again - great work !

You're welcome !
Does it just rumble or gives it the feeling like these force-feedback-Joysticks from the Computergames ?

You cannot hear it. It is exactly like the forced feedback from video game controllers. It vibrates softly with the hum sound but if you trigger a clash it vibrates harder.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back