free replica paper props from therpf forum for sale on etsy

rene007

I'm a little uncomfortable with the fact, that members use our free replica paper props to make their own profit :(

He has also a website: ACREDITAZONE

He's selling not only my work.

Most content of his Folder is from the free replica paper props forum.
My work is just a little part of it.

e.g. Indiana Jones FBI documents
Ark of the Covenant Evidence File
Ark of the Covenant Evidence File

and some more.

So I think all members should know better not to deal with this guy

Attachments

• il_794xN.3366974188_qnvg.jpg
    il_794xN.3366974188_qnvg.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 86
  • il_794xN.3414657593_b1sm.jpg
    il_794xN.3414657593_b1sm.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 78
  • il_794xN.3414657585_n2m0.jpg
    il_794xN.3414657585_n2m0.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 77
  • il_794xN.3414657405_ewit.jpg
    il_794xN.3414657405_ewit.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 72
  • il_794xN.3414657361_ehlw.jpg
    il_794xN.3414657361_ehlw.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 73
  • il_794xN.3366974450_cso6.jpg
    il_794xN.3366974450_cso6.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 64
  • il_794xN.3366974210_pvcv.jpg
    il_794xN.3366974210_pvcv.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
You seem to be surprised ?? this is not new and why do you think that I have not posted my creations on this forum for a long time ?! or if I come to do it I withdraw them very quickly, that does not prevent unscrupulous members from taking advantage of them (like my Beverly Hills cop card) or that Visitor of Johnathan Krane from Batman, and some members here post on the Yourprops site as their creations. Mentality more than dismal and sickening.

And for my part, I only sell to private and trusted collectors and I know that they will not make copies for their profit, on the professional side it's something else and the contracts are different.

Last edited:
A weird mixture of flattery and annoyance washes over me seeing my work out there but only for someone to sell, ah best I've always tried to do is to have it out there enough that before purchasing someone looks it up and find the original work for free. still scary, thanks for the tip.

the astonishment of some here leaves me doubtful ?? .. there is nothing new and it will continue for a long time.

the astonishment of some here leaves me doubtful ?? .. there is nothing new and it will continue for a long time.
Hardest paradox to solve for these forums, wanting your work easy enough for fellow fans to enjoy for themselves for free but avoiding getting used by some smock on ETSY for a quick buck, literally the gall to even charge 137 dollars for such an item is obscure enough but using others work? lowest of lows really

I have been on this forum for a very long time, and I rarely post, and personally anything that I have been able to "get" from other members I have never done trading in and always keep for my private collection, I hate these shameful practices for a long time and unworthy of our work (I speak for professional PropMakers) as well as yours. But unfortunately it is so! shameful!

Small example with this, it is my work not that of the member cited below.

Attachments

• Batman-Begins-Batman-Begins-ID-Badge-Prop-1.jpg
    Batman-Begins-Batman-Begins-ID-Badge-Prop-1.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 75
The seller you mentioned is not the only one to use here, there is also Joysinger (an Italian) who sells prayerfully reproducing and also very expensive a guy to run away or so it should not be difficult.

It's always much fun for me to make a good movie prop replica and to share my ideas, but guys like him give me a very uncomfortable feeling . . .

I made so many replica paper props to be as much screen accurate as possible, but I'm really scared to post some here for free.
Maybe better to sell them by myself instead of sharing for free? But this is the wrong way!
I know, that it takes always a lot of time up to the finished prop. Nobody can pay all the hours of work if wanted.
But fun in making helps me to keep going on . . . :)

I really don't belive the gall of someone selling something that they had access to for free from here, thats low. I've loved seeing what paper props have been created, and wish I had the skills and time to give it a go myself. And the likes of Cmdr. Kerrner who answered any questions I had, about the creation of his works is what this forum is about. People showing us all their creations, and then telling us how they did it. When I do get around to doing something that is good enough to post here it will be watermarked. Just my two cents.

This is happening to me all the time. Maybe some of you might remember the French guy (Merlin1974?) or IdentityProps. IdentityProps was selling about 30 of my ID cards and badges, not even a watermark could stop him.
Yeah, he was selling my stuff too…which I pulled immediately, and when confronted he said watermark them or they’re fair game. So I contacted every person that was bidding on my stuff on his eBay account offering them for free.

it sucks, there has been some wonderful stuff put here on the RPF that has been handy for some little projects, and people that do this ruin it for everyone.

Watermarking is not the way I think. How will honest members use them for their own collection, then?
So why named the forum thread free replica paper props yet, then?

maybe it could be possible to change the free replica paper props category in a restricted area, so only registered members could see them?
Or in that area asking for downloading such files for member name and password, so you could see who downloaded the files???
It's just an idea . . . :unsure:

Went the effort of starting a conversation with the seller using mine and other's work, went like this, don't think I trust what he's saying but weird if such things that are free are being traded like tokens. haven't "blown" my cover yet might see what he comes up with next.

Capture.PNGCapture 2.PNG

Last edited:
Went the effort of starting a conversation with the seller using mine and other's work, went like this, don't think I trust what he's saying but weird if such things that are free are being traded like tokens. haven't "blown" my cover yet might see what he comes up with next.

View attachment 1514245View attachment 1514246
UPDATE:
The link at the top of the thread is dead, I've successfully got the seller to remove it, according to him he got the documents through a "designer friend" of his who's put him in this situation before with stolen props and he will stop working with him. Doesn't solve the overall problem but at least this case has been stopped.

It is not a surprise it is certainly a person of this forum as having said it in a previous post, or who comes from time to time to take what is to be taken (since the creations are in free access) the problem is certainly solved for the moment but it will unfortunately start again. He will come back (him or another) he sales will start again with other creations. it is a sad reality that does not date from yesterday.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back