Indiana Jones - Museum Artifact Tags

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rene007

Hi,
today I made a Museum Artifact Tags Form for your Artifact collection.
You can change all the content fields for your own Artifacts.
Print it on a kraft cardboard

Enjoy ;)

Attachments

• 20210729_161154[1].jpg
    20210729_161154[1].jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Artifact_Museum_Tag_National_Museum.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TheBurf

The font for the signature on the first (Chacapoyan idol) tag showed and printed as bold black type. Seems to be the same font for the other director signatures. Has anyone else had this, and be able to help, please? Meanwhile my Ra headpiece is now happily tagged.

rene007

The font for the signature on the first (Chacapoyan idol) tag showed and printed as bold black type. Seems to be the same font for the other director signatures. Has anyone else had this, and be able to help, please? Meanwhile my Ra headpiece is now happily tagged.

Hi,

I'm sorry, that I used three times the same singnature font.
Here is the new file with 3 different signature fonts.
I hope it will work fine ;)

Attachments

• Artifact_Museum_Tag_National_Museum_new.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
  • Artifact_Museum_Tag_National_Museum_new.jpg
    Artifact_Museum_Tag_National_Museum_new.jpg
    491.3 KB · Views: 20

TheBurf

Hi,

I'm sorry, that I used three times the same singnature font.
Here is the new file with 3 different signature fonts.
I hope it will work fine ;)
Thanks for that, Rene! Unfortunately the same problem with the new file. It appears fine when I view it. In print preview, and in final printed form, the first signature becomes block letters. Maybe it's just an unforeseeable issue with my particular setup. I can of course leave that signature blank and just write one in. The tags are still excellent!

Attachments

• Scan_20210913.jpg
    Scan_20210913.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 12

rene007

Thanks for that, Rene! Unfortunately the same problem with the new file. It appears fine when I view it. In print preview, and in final printed form, the first signature becomes block letters. Maybe it's just an unforeseeable issue with my particular setup. I can of course leave that signature blank and just write one in. The tags are still excellent!
it' s strange :(.

Here other versions with a different signature for tag 1

I hope it works with you now properly

Attachments

• Artifact_Museum_Tag_National_Museum_new_1.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
  • Artifact_Museum_Tag_National_Museum_new_2.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.