Free Guy “Guy” Costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

The Searcher

Sr Member
Quick note on the round Garrett Leight opticals, they are out of production/discontinued and not many are left. I visited one of their stores and was able to purchase their last remaining pair at that location, so if you’re able to snag one, I’d recommend doing it soon.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Schlegel

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Quick note on the round Garrett Leight opticals, they are out of production/discontinued and not many are left. I visited one of their stores and was able to purchase their last remaining pair at that location, so if you’re able to snag one, I’d recommend doing it soon.
You want OOP and hard to find? Try looking for Tony Stark's glasses. Some of those sell so fast! Last week I was actually looking at Ebay listings the moment a pair of Persol 2430 hit... they sold before I could finish loading the listing page on my phone!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.