Freddy statue in progress

Okay guys got motoring on this today. Woke up to my new freddy jumper which was really cool. Ive a pic below. I also made another resin freddy head and tested the jumper to see what it looked like. This head is for a friend of the client's which he organised which is good seeing as he isnt buying the whole thing. I thought it was decent at least getting me more business.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I also got the glove fully rivoted and weather. Pretty happy with it although the next one will be much better.

And here's a pic of the resin animatronic prototype. It is hinged with toggle bolts and the idea was that a fishing cable would go through the hollow hand into the finger tip and pull the finger down and a spring at the back where your knuckes are would bring the finger back straight once the servo tension was released. This was basically a tester and althogub its really rough and ready it works....... but not with the armature on so im currently back on the drawing board. I will definately be making these in the future but its a trial and error thing and will take some time. For now im going to concentrate on finishing the bust and my statue and then go back on the hand.

Hey guys here's some pics of the body. Its a modified mannequin and my head has been put onto it. The other head for the client is being prepared and this is my one. The mannequin will have posable arms which im making at the minute and its secured to the mannequin with a piece of angle iron. Will have more tomorrow. I'm getting excited now to see this done. Hope you like. More on the hand soon as well. Got my design and measurements for it sorted. I just popped in the other heads eyes for a minute too and i still need to paint the white of the eye a bit more. But you get the idea. Sorry that some of the pics are a bit grainy or blurry too. Was using my phone

Hey guys Fred now has a pair of legs to call his own. The lower legs still need to be bulked out as they are currently only angle iron but he's got a nice pair of shoes and his arms are ready to go on as well. Ill have some more pics soon as work has kinda been slow this week cos ive been working on my new Workshop. More to come.Body still aslo needs to be bent into shape so ignore the pose.

Hey guys been slow going on my own statue now. I sent the painted head and static hand bust to the client and he loved it. I myself am trying to finish this up and get back onto my animatronic hand but im a bit swamped at the minute with some comissions that i got. I'll hopefully have more to update soon but for now here's the plaque i got made to go with the display base. Hope you like. Also wondering whether this should be moved to Replica props cos think its in the wrong section in General Modelling. If someone could move it that would be great

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back