Freddy Krueger Costume

Here is my Freddy Krueger costume I'm making for Halloween. Using the NECA glove, the Hot Topic sweater, and CFX toasty mask and gloves which I'm still waiting on. Not sure if I should weather the shirt or not to give it that burnt effect.

p1010782od.jpg

p1010785sl.jpg

p1010792c.jpg

p1010798ku.jpg

p1010802q.jpg

p1010811ls.jpg

That's a nice start, but I think you need to tatter the sweater more. Right now, the edges look too even. Also, once you get your mask you might need a bigger hat. I did Freddy last year with a silicone mask and ended up using a XXXL fedora. Of course, without a mask I take a 7 1/2.

Halloween2010003.jpg

My CFX Toasty mask and gloves just came in today and man do they look sweet! Well worth the money, great quality, very comfortable, and makes an awesome display piece.

cfxtoastyr.jpg

p1010823n.jpg

p1010824q.jpg

p1010829yy.jpg

p1010838q.jpg

p1010854q.jpg

Looks good so far - you've got the face for the part (and I mean that in a completely complimentary way - your face shape is longer like Freddy's) :)

Excited to be wearing my Freddy costume this Halloween too. Based on the first movie I got a great silicone mask from a mask maker on a Nightmare on Elm Street forum. Pieced together the other items from various places and quite happy with it all. Pictures aren't too great and don't really do it all justice but best I could do with my phone camera!

185299_2206160521209_1463301753_2475202_2937827_n.jpg

1-1.jpg

DSC_0582.jpg

DSC_0605.jpg

man I love your costume. I was kinda expecting you to be the new Freddy because you had his gloves. looks awesome anyway. I wanted to be the new freddy last years but I got too big and it didnt look right. I still have the sweater and hat and the silicone mask I made myself. all I need now is the gloves but I want to wait on that until I get skinny again lol. but anyway, You all make great freddy's

man I love your costume. I was kinda expecting you to be the new Freddy because you had his gloves. looks awesome anyway. I wanted to be the new freddy last years but I got too big and it didnt look right. I still have the sweater and hat and the silicone mask I made myself. all I need now is the gloves but I want to wait on that until I get skinny again lol. but anyway, You all make great freddy's

Ya I actually like the look of the new glove more than the original. My only gripe with the mask is that the eye holes are cut a little to big and you can see my skin underneath, unlike rpat's and DJ519's masks which have smaller eye holes which look better, great masks guys.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back