Freddy Krueger Costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Here is my Freddy Krueger costume I'm making for Halloween. Using the NECA glove, the Hot Topic sweater, and CFX toasty mask and gloves which I'm still waiting on. Not sure if I should weather the shirt or not to give it that burnt effect.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Doh2

Sr Member
That's a nice start, but I think you need to tatter the sweater more. Right now, the edges look too even. Also, once you get your mask you might need a bigger hat. I did Freddy last year with a silicone mask and ended up using a XXXL fedora. Of course, without a mask I take a 7 1/2.

My CFX Toasty mask and gloves just came in today and man do they look sweet! Well worth the money, great quality, very comfortable, and makes an awesome display piece.

Cal

Ya it looks awesome but the fact the shirt look deliberately damaged throws it all off.

LadyJoker

Looks good so far - you've got the face for the part (and I mean that in a completely complimentary way - your face shape is longer like Freddy's) :)

rpat

Excited to be wearing my Freddy costume this Halloween too. Based on the first movie I got a great silicone mask from a mask maker on a Nightmare on Elm Street forum. Pieced together the other items from various places and quite happy with it all. Pictures aren't too great and don't really do it all justice but best I could do with my phone camera!

SemperBourne

man I love your costume. I was kinda expecting you to be the new Freddy because you had his gloves. looks awesome anyway. I wanted to be the new freddy last years but I got too big and it didnt look right. I still have the sweater and hat and the silicone mask I made myself. all I need now is the gloves but I want to wait on that until I get skinny again lol. but anyway, You all make great freddy's

man I love your costume. I was kinda expecting you to be the new Freddy because you had his gloves. looks awesome anyway. I wanted to be the new freddy last years but I got too big and it didnt look right. I still have the sweater and hat and the silicone mask I made myself. all I need now is the gloves but I want to wait on that until I get skinny again lol. but anyway, You all make great freddy's
Ya I actually like the look of the new glove more than the original. My only gripe with the mask is that the eye holes are cut a little to big and you can see my skin underneath, unlike rpat's and DJ519's masks which have smaller eye holes which look better, great masks guys.