Four Lightsabers from Ahsoka featured at SDCC

The current Star Wars comic is going through this at the moment. It's not Qui Gon's
I was very disappointed to learn this.. how many years has the fan base wanted it to be qui gons..

The early comics I thought for sure were setting it up with Obi wan’s journal…

Considering how long he's been teaching padawans how to build lightsabers, it would not surprise me if Huyang had a drawer full of crystals, just like he has drawers full of all other parts. :)
I loved that whole scene, but won't quote lines as spoilers.

I still have it on DVD. It came with the first issue of Total Movie magazine (Oct/Nov 2000) included TROOPS with an optional director's commentary audio track.

img_8193-jpeg.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8193.jpeg
    IMG_8193.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
The only fan theory I've ever REALLY wanted to be true is that Boba Fett was the one that killed Owen & Beru, & was who slaughtered the Jawas.
I'd always thought it was Dark Troopers. Since we see burnt corpses at Tak Base in Dark Forces, that looks like Owen and Beru. (Though the chronology doesn't quite work out.)

I'd always thought it was Dark Troopers. Since we see burnt corpses at Tak Base in Dark Forces, that looks like Owen and Beru. (Though the chronology doesn't quite work out.)
That's why I always thought that Fett being responsible just made so much sense...

He was on Tattooine at Jabba's working as either a bounty hunter or a Merc, Kenobi said the blaster marks were too precise, & it would give a reason for the "No disintegrations" warning from Vader.

Just my thoughts.

I wanna see Talzin’s blade, but a little sad it doesn’t look like it does in the The Clone Wars, it’d be fun to do an install with that style blade.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back