Four Lightsabers from Ahsoka featured at SDCC

I took a few more pics today in the sunlight (hope nobody minds). You can see the details better:
BS05.jpg

BS06.jpg

BS13.jpg

BS10.jpg

BS14.jpg

BS15.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, I think there were always a supply of crystals available for emergencies. I believe a Padawan only had to go to Illum to get their FIRST crystal. I know Kanan had an extra, & I don't think it's ever been canonically confirmed where Luke got his crystal Ben's hut, whether it was from Qui Gon's saber or just one Kenobi had extra.

If I'm not mistaken, I think there were always a supply of crystals available for emergencies. I believe a Padawan only had to go to Illum to get their FIRST crystal. I know Kanan had an extra, & I don't think it's ever been canonically confirmed where Luke got his crystal Ben's hut, whether it was from Qui Gon's saber or just one Kenobi had extra.
The current Star Wars comic is going through this at the moment. It's not Qui Gon's

Can you refresh my memory, when did kanan have a extra?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back