Force Awakens Luke costume

I like that thought, it definitely fits with ROTJ Luke's mindset. I have purposefully stayed away from all of the super spoiler areas so I figured it was probably explained somewhere. I also agree with the Iron Man feel, it looks awesome!

Alright, crazy theories aside, here is the new cloak I made today. Brown gabardine, very happy with it. Next up, the robotic hand! IMG_2295.JPG

Nothing so far, but I will be making a new robe, now that I've seen what his really looks like. Gonna pick up the Visual Dictionary tmrw to see if there's any pics.

I can email you some pictures of the sequence with Luke if you like?
I'm keen to make this costume, as I'm getting up there age-wise, and I wouldn't have to shave ;)

Eager to see what you do for the hand...thinking of adding something similar to my Jedi costume. Figured if a guy is gonna duel with lightsabers, the chances of synthetic limbs are high.

Looch, what color did your use to dye your robe? Did it go from brown to tan/khaki?

I want to do something with the hand as well. Just not sure what material to use that's easily shaped to add to a glove.

Looch, what color did your use to dye your robe? Did it go from brown to tan/khaki?

I want to do something with the hand as well. Just not sure what material to use that's easily shaped to add to a glove.
Actually, I was lucky to find a heavy fabric of the right colour! I was hoping to find a more heavy weave, but I also wanted the right colour and weight.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back