Unlimited Run Floating Jedi Training Remote BUILDER'S KIT

Hey everyone,
The "B.Y.O.B." Floating Jedi Training Remote kits are now available! They can be purchased from my etsy.
https://troopertrent.etsy.com
Please read the full description prior to purchase. Again, these kits do not come with the floating ball. They have a reduced price and you'll need to purchase your own levitating globe. The video tutorial series will cover which globes will work for this kit. Other than that, it's the same kit I've been offering for several years. The globe I use in the supplemental video, and recommend is this one. Click Here. They are readily available from multiple sellers.
1701132629445.png

Tagging those who have expressed interest or missed out on previous versions:
ronhenriques JasonR2 SMerr TunaBoy91 Philtw Vertex madcow0812 mluder DarkMoon rustypanel

Attachments

• 1706033890312.png
    1706033890312.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Hey everyone,
The "B.Y.O.B." Floating Jedi Training Remote kits are now available! They can be purchased from my etsy. https://www.etsy.com/shop/TrooperTrent
Please read the full description prior to purchase. Again, these kits do not come with the floating ball. They have a reduced price and you'll need to purchase your own levitating globe. The video tutorial series will cover which globes will work for this kit. Other than that, it's the same kit I've been offering for several years.
View attachment 1765166

Tagging those who have expressed interest or missed out on previous versions:
ronhenriques JasonR2 SMerr TunaBoy91 Philtw Vertex madcow0812 mluder DarkMoon rustypanel
Amazing, thank you so much Trent!!

The box looks great!
I have a thing for black packaging for some reason. LOL

The first batch of kits are 100% out the door!

These also make excellent Christmas gifts for that special prop/model builder in your life (or yourself). ;)
And remember, these are CRAZY EASY to build. Think of the tutorials as a kind of Master Class in prop building. They're basically fool proof.

I have a thing for black packaging for some reason. LOL

The first batch of kits are 100% out the door!

These also make excellent Christmas gifts for that special prop/model builder in your life (or yourself). ;)
And remember, these are CRAZY EASY to build. Think of the tutorials as a kind of Master Class in prop building. They're basically fool proof.
Totally get it, I like black too. Sleek and clean

As this first wave of kits starts to arrive, I'd be very appreciative to know what you think and how your builds go.
Any issues with packaging or customs? any issues with parts, quality of pieces, video tutorials confusing? I'm always looking to improve.
Thanks!

Hey everyone,
I have a new listing for replacement parts for the training remote kits. I made a separate card of the most commonly broken / damaged pieces for these kits in case you lose power and have a crash or accidentally break one when building it. This makes it easier to just get a replacement.
If for some reason you need a replacement for something that's not included in this card, please let me know and I'll make sure you're taken care of. Thanks!

A great kit but sadly I do not have enough confidence in my abilities to do it. I have to upgrade my account but I am planning on posting one of his full kits in the junkyard with 3 of the paint pens he recommends.

As this first wave of kits starts to arrive, I'd be very appreciative to know what you think and how your builds go.
Any issues with packaging or customs? any issues with parts, quality of pieces, video tutorials confusing? I'm always looking to improve.
Thanks!

Started my kit this weekend. So far so good. No problems so far with any of the parts. I appreciate that there some extra vinyl cuts, in case I mess up. Videos are not confusing at all. I appreciate that they are in shorter, more digestible sections.

The only thing I will bring up and this is not a reflection on the kit, is that you make sure the globe you pick doesn't have LEDS that change color. Mine changes colors and I have no way to stop it / keep it on a single color. Just something to keep in mind when looking for one on Amazon.

Will post some progress pics later.

Started my kit this weekend. So far so good. No problems so far with any of the parts. I appreciate that there some extra vinyl cuts, in case one messes up. Video are not confusing at all. I appreciate that they are in shorter, more digestible sections.

The only thing I will bring up and this is not a reflection on the kit, is that you make sure the globe you pick doesn't have LEDS that change color. Mine changes colors and I have no way to stop it / keep it on a single color. Just something to keep in mind when looking for one on Amazon.
There was someone else that mentioned they got one and when they tested floating it, it changed colors. so they returned it for a different one.
Yes, be sure to pay attention to the details of the amazon listing before purchasing. and make sure to test it out multiple times BEFORE you cut into it so you can return/exchange it if needed.

Thank you!

I actually followed your advice and tested the globe before starting the process. In the end I was wanting to start the project so was OK with the shifting light. I've also purposely taken a more wonky approach with the build and not worry too much about alignment. Here a progress pic.

IMG_3317b.jpg

I should also mention that thus far this has been an easy build and folks shouldn't feel any sort of trepidation.

I actually followed your advice and tested the globe before starting the process. In the end I was wanting to start the project so was OK with the shifting light. I've also purposely taken a more wonky approach with the build and not worry too much about alignment. Here a progress pic.

View attachment 1771254

I should also mention that thus far this has been an easy build and folks shouldn't feel any sort of trepidation.
It's always good to hear that. I tried to make them fool proof so even extreme novice builders can end up with something really great.
Thanks for the feedback! Looking good!

Hey everyone. A new batch of kits is ready to go!
Also, for my RPF peeps, I'll let you in on a little secret. If you favorite any item in my shop (including these kits) or put one in your cart and leave it for a while, you'll get a discount code for 10% off.

The Kit is amazing. This was a really fun project. For anyone worrying, I'm probably the least artistic person in the world, but the way the steps to build are, i got it done and completely thrilled. So cool! Trent, dealing with him...he couldn't have been nicer when I asked him roughly 220 questions, lol. Great to work with.

The Kit is amazing. This was a really fun project. For anyone worrying, I'm probably the least artistic person in the world, but the way the steps to build are, i got it done and completely thrilled. So cool! Trent, dealing with him...he couldn't have been nicer when I asked him roughly 220 questions, lol. Great to work with.

Thanks so much for the kind words. That means so much, and I'm so glad you enjoyed building your kit. All the best, and Happy New Year!

I got in on the last run a couple of months back and finally got around to building this over the holidays.
For anyone worried, it is a really easy to build. The video goes through every step of the way and if something goes wrong, by the time you get to the end, you’ll never notice anyway.
I’ll miss listening to Trent on the tutorials!!!
One quick question though. If I turn off the electric to the base, would the magnets keep it floating and just kill the lights?

IMG_5427.jpeg

Is there anyone here that takes commissions to complete the Trooper Trent Jedi training remote kit? I just received the kit and have all the necessary supplies but what I lack is the time to complete it.

Thanks for considering!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back