First official image of Obi-Wan from D+ (props/costumes discussion only)

Thanks, but that’s not new information to me. I just might know thing or two about sabers. Even own a few if you can believe it.

The dueling stunts with the weird necks bother the crap out of me. I guess I should have said it’s nice to see a more accurate stunt saber with ”just the groove”.
Emperors new groove, good movie ever see it?

SPOILER ALERT :p :p :p

Begbie OWK CAP 1.jpg

So I'm pretty confident we've seen at least two different props. I've mentioned the the space between the "booster" and the pommel. But now look at that cog like greeble.
PXL_20220517_152658246.jpg

IMG_7882.jpg

Looks like an exact match.

But now....
Screenshot_20220506-141237~2.png

Look at this one again. "Booster" touches the pommel, and the cog like greeble, the "teeth" are thinner. It doesn't match the Master Replicas/Roman Props. But the saber in the cover of FILM, does....
F3906_PROD_SW_FORCE_FX_ELITE_LS_3_031_Online_2000SQ_1500x~2.jpg

You can see on the Hasbro version as well. So one prop is either a Master Replicas (or an exact copy) or a Roman Props. And one has probably been made scratch made in house, with some little details being slightly different.

Not having followed closely, where is the first pic from? Those cubes are pretty funky.
From a guide book that Lucasfilm put out. Not the most recent one. It's Lightsabers: A Guide to Weapons of the Force. It's the saber used in all the Visual Dictionaries, and in the Star Wars Databank.

So, I'm going to have to get a good quality screenshot tomorrow. But I'm looking at the picture on my phone, and grooves in the grenade section look supper shallow. Like they look like Hasbro FX. Or is just my poor picture?
Look pretty shallow to me. About half the depth compared to ep3.

Seriously, don't open until you've seen it! Also sorry for the poor quality, I grabbed my phone and snapped a shot.
I kind of can’t believe they actually went with the bubble strip look, I figured they would have overlooked it or tried to amalgamize everything for the sake of continuity.

I kind of can’t believe they actually went with the bubble strip look, I figured they would have overlooked it or tried to amalgamize everything for the sake of continuity.
it really caught me off-guard. I thought they would have done a strip that looked like the rots. Nice to see they're going closer to ANH though. NO MORE SKINNYFLEX XD

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back