First official image of Obi-Wan from D+ (props/costumes discussion only)

CWOODREPLICAS

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Attachments

• 20220310-VF_STAR_WARS-Embed01a.jpg
    20220310-VF_STAR_WARS-Embed01a.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 106

Ron

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Notice I wasn't complimentary of the cast photo itself. I don't care for Annie's style of photography. I think her portraiture looks unflattering.
This is a prop discussion thread so I won't go on a rant about it lol but yeah, I never cared for her style either.

Last edited:

CopperRevan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The wind vane looks much taller on Obi's saber than we've seen before. It's almost as big as the emitter (minus the flange).
definitely...different brass section, different emitter...almost saberforgesque (created a new word...lol) and the pommel cubes "appear" to look HHUUUGGGE!

Ron

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
definitely...different brass section, different emitter...almost saberforgesque (created a new word...lol) and the pommel cubes "appear" to look HHUUUGGGE!
It is a "stunt" saber, so I imagine the neck has to beefed up. Particularly now they are using FX blades. You're right it does have Saberforge vibe.
Please no lol.

teecrooz

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
They've all had a groove. At least the "hero" props. View attachment 1576336
Master Replicas for reference.

Thanks, but that’s not new information to me. I just might know thing or two about sabers. Even own a few if you can believe it.

The dueling stunts with the weird necks bother the crap out of me. I guess I should have said it’s nice to see a more accurate stunt saber with ”just the groove”.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.