First official image of Obi-Wan from D+ (props/costumes discussion only)

rockbottom

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
233007E7-69B9-4421-87D9-4AA64F154D2E.jpeg

Last edited:
So if we see Anakin's saber, which I'm sure we will. I wonder if they'll do a bit of a mix and match with that one as well? Or we could get a new Graflex variant. By now, I'm sure they know how we get up in a tizzy if they did that. And I wouldn't be surprised if they would do it purpose. Lol

That cover image is HEAVILY retouched. I think it may even be an illustration with Ewan's face composited over it. I'm not saying we can't trust it or that the saber isn't an actual prop if this is a photo, I'm just saying I wouldn't trust measuring it just yet.

THAT said, if it is a real pic -- I agree it looks like a combo of the ROTS and ANH. The grenade section doesn't seem super thick, which makes me wonder if it's a stunt. Holding my judgement for now!

Not much longer to wait!

Last edited:
Roman props says this to the image on fb
”Hmmm... weathered Inception neck with a Mk1 Balance Pipe?

Or just misleading tease? ‍”

And someone askt of lucasfilm contacted him he says ”If they did... they were very sneaky about it this time!! ‍”

Roman props says this to the image on fb
”Hmmm... weathered Inception neck with a Mk1 Balance Pipe?

Or just misleading tease? ‍”

And someone askt of lucasfilm contacted him he says ”If they did... they were very sneaky about it this time!! ‍”
Wait can the balance pipe be threaded onto the Inception?!:oops:

What are you seeing that makes you say that? For some reason I'm not seeing it..... probably lack of sleep

Alternatively, have you looked at 89sabers' offerings? They do both versions.

The emitter plate looks a little thinner than a real BP and the bottom-most section looks a little wider. I was wondering if they might have based the emitter on a converted male BP?

89. No thanks. I try not to support recasters.

Here is a pic from UCL (Universal Lightsaber Community) Roman Props an Inception with MK1 balance pipe side by side to the kenobi pic
Looks like the brass section only has a single lip (like it has on the MR LE) where it meets the copper and not a double lip like on the Romans, that effect comes from the threading extending to the top of the opening

Looks like the brass section only has a single lip (like it has on the MR LE) where it meets the copper and not a double lip like on the Romans, that effect comes from the threading extending to the top of the opening
Roman is a bit of mistery he making everbody on fb curius with his answer of he’s been involved.
The trailer was OMG!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back