Firefly Serenity "model" in collector's edition of Yahtzee?

blakeh1

Sr Member
I've seen it in person at one of the local hobby stores. it was $39 and seems to be a decent size. Not sure what kind of plastic it is made out of though or what it scales out to. I'm thinking about picking one up

I am curious if anyone has tried spicing one of these up with some detailing/painting

pic2367397_md.jpg

firefly_yz_pr_web.jpg

1-DSC_0107.NEF_r1.jpg

serenity.jpg

When this got first released I saw a couple of people on a different forums buy them. It is a pretty good replica but it does have some missing features that need to be added or changed. I forget which ones, I think the Shuttles were missing was one.
I never did see a build up of this but you might want to ask over on StarshipModeler.com - IIRC that is where the thread was. SSM deletes threads after so many days os inactivity but a member there should remember...

Someone on one of the modeling groups I'm subscribed to on Facebook has taken one of these and has modified it to be a decent Serenity model.

That's a good price considering what the various special editions of the game go for. They want 27.00 just for the Super Mario one and all it has is a "?" block.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back