Firefly Serenity "model" in collector's edition of Yahtzee?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

blakeh1

Sr Member
I've seen it in person at one of the local hobby stores. it was $39 and seems to be a decent size. Not sure what kind of plastic it is made out of though or what it scales out to. I'm thinking about picking one up

I am curious if anyone has tried spicing one of these up with some detailing/painting

pic2367397_md.jpg

firefly_yz_pr_web.jpg

1-DSC_0107.NEF_r1.jpg

serenity.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Richard Baker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
When this got first released I saw a couple of people on a different forums buy them. It is a pretty good replica but it does have some missing features that need to be added or changed. I forget which ones, I think the Shuttles were missing was one.
I never did see a build up of this but you might want to ask over on StarshipModeler.com - IIRC that is where the thread was. SSM deletes threads after so many days os inactivity but a member there should remember...

CB2001

Master Member
Someone on one of the modeling groups I'm subscribed to on Facebook has taken one of these and has modified it to be a decent Serenity model.

Wes R

Legendary Member
That's a good price considering what the various special editions of the game go for. They want 27.00 just for the Super Mario one and all it has is a "?" block.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.