firefly props

SHINY. I have got to have a set of these:

IMG_1018.JPG

IMG_1019.JPG

IMG_1020.JPG

good pics. and very good to see 1 of my best buddies with all his new firefly collection, diddnt even know he had that much.,must go and see him soon...

Doug

Originally posted by Kaylee@Mar 12 2006, 04:18 PM
KiKi LaRue??

Oh, that's priceless. I think I'm all the more in love with Jayne now. :D
[snapback]1204369[/snapback]​

The look on Wash's face is pricless. :lol

Originally posted by SurferGeek+Mar 12 2006, 06:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SurferGeek @ Mar 12 2006, 06:21 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Kaylee
@Mar 12 2006, 04:18 PM
KiKi LaRue??

Oh, that's priceless. I think I'm all the more in love with Jayne now. :D
[snapback]1204369[/snapback]​

The look on Wash's face is pricless. :lol
[snapback]1204373[/snapback]​
[/b]

One more to add to the collection. There are alot of publicity shots where Alan Tudyk looks stoned. :)

Man. Jayne's looks like a mugshot. Nothing new for Jayne, I suppose.

Originally posted by SurferGeek@Mar 12 2006, 06:15 PM
SHINY.  I have got to have a set of these:
[snapback]1204365[/snapback]​

Absolutly. Do we have guestimations on the dimensions? With such good reference pics these ought to be super-easy to reproduce.

Thanks for the link AlltoEasy :thumbsup Good stuff.

Some handy pics there, but did no-one take any pics of Vera's other side?? Dayum.. :cry

Why didn't I go to this event, WWWWWHHHHHyyyyyyy....?????....

SAS

Hmm, the gallery is gone now, did anyone happen to save the photos? If so could they zip them up and email them to me?

I think it was down do to bandwidth limits. It is now password protected, if you click on the link in the first post it has a way of contacting the owner of the photo gallery.

I saved all the files that were Firefly, there were a few mixed from Troopers and maybe something else. If someone want's them zipped into a 1.5 Meg or so zip file, just PM me.

Would love to see a nice set of the hospital IDs in the paper props thread. :angel

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back