firefly props

I have a whole buch of pics of the props, which I'll post when I get back to my computer Tuesday.

Awesome, can't wait birdie. If anyone else is working on the ID cards let me know and I can help out. Or I can work on them myself, whatever works.

Originally posted by Birdie@Mar 13 2006, 07:07 PM
I have a whole buch of pics of the props, which I'll post when I get back to my computer Tuesday.
[snapback]1205195[/snapback]​

Sweet. The more the merrier...

Originally posted by SurferGeek+Mar 14 2006, 02:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SurferGeek @ Mar 14 2006, 02:12 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Birdie
@Mar 13 2006, 07:07 PM
[snapback]1205195[/snapback]​

Sweet. The more the merrier...
[snapback]1205202[/snapback]​
[/b]

I would be really greatful to anyone who can supply me the other pics. I've been staying in Exeter all weekend and have been using a friend's computer to post.

I took quite a few of Vera's different sections. She was behind the main display, and the only way to get close shots was to get someone to hold her up, which is why there are only shots of one side.

Carl is a fantastic guy and held her for me to get goof shots, but I was so 'Wooooah.' that I forgot to ask him to let me shoot the other side :(

Great to see the very cheese-tastic Harry Harris and Osmotic and his magnificent flying wave-broacaster. Also Andy the stressed-organising-maniac, you did a man's job sir.

Apologies for ducking out without saying goodbye, had to keep the other half happy, or no-where to stay?

Funny you all are talking about the badge graphics, I started this last night....If anyone is curious, its in Illustrator, so I could send the AI files. Just hit me up with a PM and I'll get to them as soon as I can.

-Jon

Thanks Wackychimp for the pic host.

[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/Arial_BadgeII.gif[/image]

I was working on this too... where did you get the fonts?

I'd love to receive your Illustrator files to compare how I approached this to what you did. My email is ericvberry @ gmail dot com.

Berry

Well, i just had to post this, yup its the real one and despite my best efforts it went home with the owner... DAMN.

S4300726.jpg

I GOT TO DANCE WITH VERA WOOOHOOOOOOO

Shiny :D

Originally posted by Mantroon@Mar 14 2006, 09:10 AM
Well, i just had to post this, yup its the real one and despite my best efforts it went home with the owner... DAMN.

S4300726.jpg

I GOT TO DANCE WITH VERA WOOOHOOOOOOO

Shiny :D
[snapback]1205379[/snapback]​

Yeah, and she said you held her too tight and trod on her magazine, she won't be dancing with you again. :D

Andy

Oh yeah, then why did she ask for the second dance????

as Lord Flasheart from Blackadder would say
"shes got a tongue like an electric eel and likes the taste of a MAN's tonsils..."
h_flash.jpg

WOOF.

i dont know the exact model but you can get airsoft versons of the firefly verson of zoes weapon here-http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Category?menu1=3

its silver but you can also get normal ones here-http://www.wgcshop.com/
select "other guns and then other rifles' they are out of stock :cry

Dan.

I had seen that Winchester on WGC as well though getting one in Canada is expensive, that and the fact that they are out of stock. :p

For the ID badges, has anyone found the correct proximity badge holder? All the ones I have found so far aren't correct.

WOW, quite a few more PMs for those pictures than I imagined. I think everyone go the files, hope so...

How goes the work on those IDs? I see Mal, Zoe and Jayne's but anyone figured out Wash's name on the ID?

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back