FIREFLY - Jayne's Knit Hat

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

trekkieb47

I know there was a great maker of Jayne Knit Caps, that included a personal note from "ma" and was packaged really nice. Anyone who bought one of these, what was the ebay handle of that seller? Or website?

Berry

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Re: FIREFLY - Jayne's Knit Hat

www.whedonwares.com

They make the most accurate Jayne Hat, how do I know? I used to make them, and I know how they came about the right colors. Adam Baldwin owns one of the hats I made for them.

Also 100% of their proceeds goes to charity.

DM me if you have any other questions.

Evilscout

I know this is an older thread, but I was wondering if anyone could direct me to someone who makes good quality hats.?

Whovian

here's the shiny cunning hat my daughter just made for me! PM me if you're interested, I can ask her how long to make one and how much she'd charge.

2013-05-06 08.37.39.jpg