Finished with lights :Shocker Gauntlet: Spiderman Homecoming Build.

Hey man...these are totally awesome! Did you use switches for the LEDs and if so what type? I've been playing with making LEDs and the only thing that's gone wrong are the switches...just not sure which ones are best!
Thanks I will get you some specifics tomorrow.

Hey, so, I wasn't the one who did all the electronics in this gauntlet, it was my son, and this is what he told me.
He told me that he didn't wire any switches into his circuit, he bought a pack of 9V battery packs off of Amazon, link here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01C5J4KRM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
They have a built-in switch, and he doesn't know what kind it is, he used these because it just made making the gauntlet easier.
Some other info he said was that the resistors he used were 220 Ohms 5%, Red, Red, Brown, Gold bands.
He said he wired it in parallel if that means anything to you, and he said it was so that it was easier to wire into different areas, and if one solder job was bad, the rest still worked.

Hope that this helped, and if there is anything else, just let me know!

Thanks I will get you some specifics tomorrow.

its alright man, thanks for the thought...finally cracked it after watching some tutorials on YouTube...god bless the internet!!!

8CEC8446-6CDD-4300-96DC-3BD349BD3227.jpeg02E8AFCC-B13F-40C3-848A-FB74A71E6055.jpeg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back