Nano Gauntlet PVC Bank By Monogram

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I saw this in a store at the mall, and was honestly quite impressed by it. I looked online and saw it on Amazon for $25, and got it a day later. I may give it a more accurate paint job, but honestly, for the cost, I'll probably just leave it as is. Size is great - looks like it would fit perfectly on my adult (on the larger-end) hand. 2 biggest problems would be the coin slot on the pink side, and the palm has the "blaster" we usually see on IM's palm. Making it light up might be a fun little project.

Anyway, I didn't see it mentioned here, and thought it might be of interest.
Nano.png

Screencap for comparison:
Screen Shot 2023-07-10 at 2.49.51 PM.png

Just a little update to this thread, as I’ve been playing around with this today. I thought the silver parts would be a good candidate to try out using metallic nail polish powder, as seen in THIS THREAD by Indy Magnoli . I gotta say, it looks ten times better already. In the second pic of the palm side (which is unfortunately very inaccurate), you can see the comparison of before and after on the silver parts.

IMG_8156.jpeg

IMG_8157.jpeg

I also purchased an LED kit intended for a Lego Infinity Gauntlet I will be putting inside of this. I’m happy with the red color the bank came with, but I’d like to try coloring the gold parts in the same way as the silver… I’d have to figure out a practical way to do so, since masking around all those little areas for spray painting doesn’t seem like it would work so well.

Thanks so much for the update! This convinced me to go ahead and pick one up too; still quite affordable!

I look forward to following in your footsteps, so thank you for the posts, and I look forward to seeing how it goes!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back