finished , Termokk P1 -Torso

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xander2323

I like your Batman suit as well. Where did you get that from? I just ordered a mask and bio from Termokk so I'm hoping it's of this standard as this is nice.

Double H

Thats awesome looking work, like the details that have gone into that suit. What is your suit being held up with in the picks?