Finished Boar Helmet(Pictures)

MEANGENE83

Sr Member
A new sculpture in the works. The final product is not ready to be shown, I have been documenting the entire creation process and will have a full length movie showing some of the techniques I used.

The lair has been kinda quiet lately it seems, So I figured I would whip up a quick teaser.

I am still learning how to edit, its a lot of fun!

YOUTUBE VIDEO HERE

LINK FIXED HERE AS WELL.

Anyone care to guess what it is?!

Thanks! GENE

Awesome video, Gene! Looking forward to seeing your skills with the film editing develop just as well as your sculpting skills...

Also, I'm always a FB whore...

2012? really!!! :( lol Just joking!! love how it's looking from what we could see!! Is that sculpy you're using? seems nice to work with..
will be keeping an eye on this one!!

You already know my thoughts on this Gene :) ;)

So for now i will just clown you for posting this in the wrong section. (n)

oh and also Jason as hes a mod to. (n)

POST IN THE CORRECT PLACE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

Wow, great video. That short clip gives a great insight into sculpting and fiberglass producton.

its a.... a..... a..... well looks like a new bio..... a boar shaped one and that lol

It looks like you wearing a biohazard suit, I bet you making a bio made of Kryptonite lol

Looking good bro, can't wait to see the final product.

Lee you bugger! Right section?

It's in the mask and suit section? I guess I can't do anything right. I will fix it when I get home.

In typical fashion YouTube muted the audio due to copyright infringement. I will fix that when I get home. It just ain't as cool without the music!!

Play your favorite song to it until then! Haha

Thanks for watching!

i know what it is! how'd the molding go? looks like you did the clay layer negative space and made your mother first.

im curious how your fiberglass mother is going to work out. i bought a bunch of plasti paste to do the mother for my Ripper sculpt.

Is your buck aluminum? Looks like you are making my favorite bio, won't say it's name just in case it's supposed to be a surprise. I'm excited to see the end product.

Ooooooooooh, I'm lovin' this.

I can't wait until you unveil this thing. Actually, I can't wait until I can get my hands on one. That's right. I said it.

Really though, I'm glad you're still at the Predator thing. I love watching your sculptures take form, and developing your talent. Very cool man. I have soooo many fiberglass questions, but those will wait for another time.

You've got me all amped up for this hobby. Keep it up dude!

:D

*I'm surprised that the teaser was actually about his project... and not a collage of pictures of his junk.

Snap.

I'm thinking it's the Bio that I've seen under glass in the Planet Hollywood in Vegas. Show some real picks dude. The tease looks good.

I was inspired by a very special person to re-sculpt this. All the guesses are pretty much on the money... :)

It will be finished soon. I also taking it further than the norm as well. Making it extra special.

There will also be a big full length video of the entire process. And then If I can I will make a how-to of sorts. Although I really dont feel compfortable talking like I know what I am doing.... Cuz I really don't. I just attempt and pray.. :)

Thanks guys.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back